Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

Killing TIME!!!!

Of course, time couldn't be killed. It's time who killed us.

Oh, before I forgot.
Assalamualaikum and hello to all.


Right now, I'm trying me best to devour and swallow the whole lots of Medical Biochemistry notes in preparation for the quiz this Thursday. Before you went off thinking what a big procrastinator I am, allow me to correct you. I've finished studying the subject before, during the weekend. Last week, my lecturer said that the quiz will cover from Amino Acids to Bioenergetics. She had just finished the 'Vitamins' chapter this noon. Then I asked for her confirmation 'The quiz will include up till Bioenergetics, right?' then she said 'The quiz will include Vitamins' GAHHHHHHHHHH


Again, I will be burning the midnight oil, just like what I did for the past few days. :/


My laptop wire stuffs/cable had gone all haywire, hanky panky, ipsy dipsy, tinky winky dipsi lala po. adavra kedavra, finite incantatum, hocus pocus, sectusempra, alohomora,  wingardium leviosa, lumos, expectum patronum (pergghhh, berapa banyak spells from Harry Potter nak include daaa- I know more than those that were mentioned :P) In other words, ROSAK! AGAIN!!! And so I'm blogging using my roommate's computer cable and then I'll have to sacrifice my afternoon nap (perangai buruk) because I need to jot down the Biochem notes from the powerpoint slides and study them all by tonight! 

Merely expressing my dissatisfaction, just in case you thought I was complaining.

Sorry to those who are reading this. Sorry to my blog followers and readers. I couldn't really write something worth reading at the moment. xD

Study Plan. 

Today: Biochemistry MUST COMPLETE!
Tomorrow: Pharmaceutical Microbiology (In case lecturer gonna give us POP quiz this week)
Wednesday: Biochem and Microbs again.
Thursday: Pharmaceutical Analysis or Microbs (MAIN PRIORITY!)

Expected quizzes next week: Pharmaceutical Analysis, Organic Chemistry, Pharmacology (not sure coz we might have tutorial first), Microbiology (see first whether we have Microbs quiz this week).

HURRAY!!!!


It's been almost 5 weeks that I haven't been home, haven't seen my parents nor my siblings' faces.


Perasan duduk oversea. :P

2 comments:

Hanis MY said...

ganbatte ne! i wish i could attend the class and study with u since i am doing exp on protein dulu tak belajar biochem huhu...

Sarah said...

Arigatou!
I see. Kak Hanis amik Chemistry eh kat Japan? BEST!
Chemistry is my most favourite science subject, to tell the truth.
Erkkk... My class level degree je. Kak Hanis kan level doctorate. Mana sama dgn kita org. Nanti habis akak bolot Best Student. Haha. xD