Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

The Return of the Rowling.


In this case, the first person that I thought of upon waking up this morning is JK Rowling. LOL. It probably has to do with the news and announcements about Rowling's new adult fiction which will be published by Little, Brown and Company, who ironically, also published Stephenie Meyer's The Twilight Saga. 

Lying on the bed, my mind drifted off to the trio characters, the main casts who played the trio, the time when  I first watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, the first time I read the book, which is the first most expensive book I've ever bought. RM32.90-RM 36.90.

One of my favourite lines in the books. The one when Harry said to Snape. 
"There's no need to call me sir, " well, something like that 

I love Harry Potter. This might sound a bit corny, but the books are magical in a way. It's as if you're living in the story as one of the characters,that Harry, Ron and Hermione are your friends, that you grew up together with them. And suddenly, 19 years later. Adventure's over. Ahh, only a true Potterhead will understand this feeling.

So, yes. JK Rowling is one of the reasons of my happiness and pain. The happiness when reading her books, and the pain upon closing the final chapter of the Deathly Hallows. Also the pain that I feel for the casts who have worked together for 10 years.

I'm being melodramatic. 

I can't wait to get my hands on the new book! I hope it's as good as what we expect, as it comes from the author who wrote the immensely popular Harry Potter series. If it is well...disappointing, then yeah, (you get the idea). 

#RowlingReturns!!!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
 A thing I found hilarious.

Yup, one of my friends likes her own photo. In fact, MANY of my friends 'liked' their own photos and statuses. :P

No comments: