Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

EVIL DEVILS

Salam'alaik.
There's just too much (yes, uncountable) evils in this world, those things that opened up both my mind and eyes wide, things that make me forever eternally grateful with the blessings and bounties bestowed upon me and my family, things that have succeeded in making me looking at the so-called problems that I have as so thoroughly insignificant. 

And things that make me asked myself 'Why there's so many evil doings on this Earth?' What prompted the evil people to commit these evil things? Is it because of the influence of their family members? Even so, does that JUSTIFY their reason to commit these actions? Actions like this: 


A picture of oh-so-cute-I-bet-when-he-grows-up-he's-gonna-be-handsome-and-deelish Robert Middleton in the 1998, when he was 8. I was 8 in 1998, and my youngest brother Haziq is also eight this year.


Nope, no longer handsome physically. On his 8th birthday, he was raped (more like, sodomized) by a THIRTEEN YEAR OLD BOY. The boy then tied him to a tree and threw gasoline (?) towards Robert and lit him on fire.
He suffered more than 90 degrees burn and miraculously survived.

AN EIGHT YEAR OLD BOY, GET IT? EIGHT!!
I could only imagine him (the same age as my brother, naudzubillahiminzalik) crying when he was sodomized ( I SOO HATE THIS WORD), crying in unimaginable excruciating pain as he was burned alive.
Imagine what his mother had to endure?
To think that the little boy that she had taken great care of from the moment he was conceived to when she gave birth to him,the one whom she raised with love and affection throughout the 8 years had turned out to be like this! 
(I AM SO OUTRAGED BY THE FACT THAT THE MANIAC KID WAS JUST THIRTEEN!) 

The cute boy had transformed into the person in the second picture!
He endured countless numbers of skin transplants and surgeries and died 13 years later, in 2011, at the age of 21 years old. 
I feel very sad. 
This is sad.
Sedih.
Sad.

You can google to know more about him. :(

This is one of the real-life cases in this world. This is the one that I've just read about just recently. 
I feel sad. 
I don't know what to do.
It is impossible to totally eradicate evils on this earth, as long as the devils are still here.

This case reminds me of Junko Furuta's case of which I am STILL ANGRY AND UPSET. 

So, let's recite in Arabic 'I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan'. And also, I seek refuge with Allah from those who have been 'influenced' by Satan'. 

2 comments:

a said...

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
This is unbearable :( I blame parents mostly for not educating their children and mostly for letting them surf on the streets and internet freely to load their brains with Evil. So saddening what's happening in the world... especially the feeling of incapability, the fact that you can't do anything but pray for mercy.

Sarah said...

Yes, and probably the parents are not good parents because they had bad parents. You see, it's like a cycle.

It's really sad and yes, we can only pray. :(