Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Hello, it's almost 4 in the morning.

And I'm up, supposedly studying for the endocrine quiz. -___-

I really enjoyed my one-week holiday staying at home, mostly. Adventurous as I claim I am (LOL), I'm more towards a homely kind of person, a Bilbo Baggins who was very comfortable living in his hobbit hole, not interested to meddle in anything out of the ordinary (until Gandalf set him up on an adventure!)

What I really wanted to say: I MISS HOME!!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!! I HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER EIGHT FREAKING LECTURE WEEKS AND THREE FREAKING REVISION+EXAM PERIOD!!!

I don't know why, I just enjoyed staying at home. In other words: I'm feeling homesick-ish, Allah please help me.

On the other hand, things/events I'm looking forward to in these horrific 11 weeks -____- : 

The beginning of NAUSEATING AWESOME NOVEMBER (what I called November) and,
The end of AWESOME NAUSEATING NOVEMBER (notice the reversal, because I expect November to end spectacularly, with my goals achieved and fulfilled).

Why do I call it nauseating? Because it's gonna be a month full of trials (of deadlines and brain storming, nerve-wrecking) and dreams (thus the reason why it's called awesome) LOL. I'll tell more about this next time.

And yes, right after the NAUSEATING AWESOME NOVEMBER's OVER, I'm looking forward to the BIG BAD WOLF SALE IN DECEMBER!!! :D 

I just feel the immense desire to spend at least an hour in the leisure section of the library. *sob*


No comments: