Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

It's 4.25 pm

Assalamualaikum and hello all.

First of all, I'd like to say, ALHAMDULILLAH, praise be to Allah for giving me the determination and willpower to STUDY STUDY STUDY until my brain becomes saturated (which I highly doubt it, LOL). Yes, it's all because of Him, I was at the midst of giving up reading because I was feeling upset for no reason (hormonal fluctuation ZzzzZZZ) and instead of studying, I really wanted to finish reading a very 'emo' book, 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower. ZzzzZZZzz again. But I didn't relent to what my heart wanted and I forced myself to study study study all the ELEVEN notes (which consists of hundreds of slides). 

So, Alhamdulillah, I could answer the Endocrine Quiz smoothly. :) It's not that freaking easy, but I feel relieved and relaxed after answering them. 
Let's pray that the marks will be awesome as well! Ameen.

Surah al-Insyirah Verses 7-8

So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allah's worship, 
And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations. 

The very lesson that we could learn from this is:

"Jangan layankan perasaan emo tu sangat" (translate sendiri, wuhuuu)

Ok, now I would want to continue with 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'. ZzzZZzzz..

2 comments:

a said...

Are you sleep walking?--- I mean talking? xD Good luck to you on your exams, if you ever feel saturated, try some green tea, you'll feel a lot better^^

Sarah said...

Hahaha, I was feeling rather sleepy when I typed this entry. xD
Oh, really? Thanks for the tips!! :D