Pages

Sunday 23 December 2012

Christian the Lion

Salaam'alaik and a very good morning to all.

Deranging December is almost over, alhamdulillah we managed to survive without getting permanently deranged ourselves (I think)! xD

Anyway, I started my first free day by watching youtube (whaddya expect? we have got no television here in our room :P) and being random as I always am, I decided to rewatch this video that my friend Syau had once shown in our class for tazkirah session.
When Syau showed the video (different one than what I've watched in youtube) I admit that my eyes had gotten all watery but I controlled my emotion because come on, do you expect me to bawl my eyes out in the lecture hall, filled with human beings?! haha, no. 

Anyway, about 1 year later, I felt the sudden longing (whatever you call it) to rewatch this. Well, actually it is not that sudden. When I logged on to facebook this morning, I watched a video about the relationship between a special Down's Syndrome toddler with a dog. I almost cried la.. haiyoo..

That got me thinking (and remembering) about this story, Christian the Lion. I went to youtube, typed 'Christian the Lionheart' and tadaaa, I watched the first video suggestion. 


And I BAWLED MY EYES OUT, I cried to my heart's contents (not that loud of course, you know that I'm exaggerating, I still have room mates). 

In other words, if it weren't for the box of tissue papers that is available on the desk, I would have cried buckets! 
I cried throughout the video, the choice of music fits the heart warming scenes extremely well! Excellent, just excellent!
I stopped crying and then my roommate, Diba came into my compartment, asking "What are you doing?" and off I showed her this video and the both of us cried.
Then, another roommate, Sharifah came and watched this video together with us. The three of us took the tissue papers and started wiping the tears off our own faces. HAHAHA. 

I cried watching this because this shows that Allah's power encompasses every living thing, just every thing between the heaven and the earth, and beyond the heaven and the earth. His mercy is shown in the most unlikely creature, in this case, the unconditional love from a predator towards its potential prey, the human beings! Allah is great, indeed! I feel deeply touched, extremely comfortable and relieved with Allah's Power to do everything, because I know that I could just depend on Allah, I could rely on Him. I could ask everything from Him. I know that He would protect me if only I put my faith and trust towards Him. Watching this makes me further acknowledge on the supremacy of Allah s.w.t and I cried because Allah is just soo... GREAT. 

My wise, philosophical-thinking mother once told me "Don't worry, we are in good hands," referring to Allah who had taken good care of us all these while, Alhamdulillah. 

An-Nisa' Verse 147. 

So, believe in Allah, be grateful for everything He had given you. :)

On another note. remember the previous post about my Korean Drama addiction? I have stopped, completely stopped watching Gaksital right after I have published that post. It was hard at first, but the first step is always the hardest step to take. (LOL) and look at me, I'm completely cured of the addiction! :P
Though of course, I would watch it after the final exam. xD

Please pray for my success in this world and hereafter! :D

No comments: