Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

End of year post

Because this is like a yearly tradition.

So, here it is. 2012. I have great memories of 2012. I can't list them all, but oh well, a lot of significant things (for me). 
  1.  Went to Taiwan with my friends. First time abroad WITHOUT any of my family members/relatives.
  2.  Won National Novel Writing Month 2013. Yaay! 
  3.  I-Mag Magazine 5th Issue is published and it's the most awesome issue so far (which many people praised it) and I was the assistant editor (LOL, nak jugak bagitahu). I-Mag is iPhA's (IIUM Pharmacy Students' Association) Magazine. 
  4.  Managed to survive my first semester of 3rd year without getting permanently deranged. I was temporarily deranged throughout November and December 2012.  Yeah.
  5.  I got full marks for my swimming test. Yaay! I can swim with proper techniques now! No longer gaya berenang kampung-cikgu yang cakap :P 
  6.  The praises I received from a very important person, assuring me that I am actually a good emcee. :')  (immediately happened when I was feeling down, doubting and questioning my own abilities)
  7.  Went snorkelling at Pulau Payar. It was AWESOME! 
  8.  Family vacation at Batam, Indonesia and it was awesome as well! :) 
  9.  Jalan-jalan cari makan with my cousin and brother in Singapore. Want to do it again! :)
  10.  Weekend getaway at Cherating, where my parents came to Kuantan to visit me and I was in the midst of studying for a series of quizzes but hey I was really happy they came :')
  11.  Read a total of 46-47 books (can't remember) this year. My target is 60 books per year. Oh well, let's achieve this target in 2013! :) 
  12.  Volunteered for English Reading Programme 2012. Had fun and satisfaction sharing stuffs with the kids and teens! xD. 
  13.  Had great fun at our batch's Annual Grand Dinner, whereby I was awarded with 'the Jedi Award!'. Haha.
  14.  Participated in a forum and well, I crapped a lot! xD
  15.  2012 is the year where I started to get health-conscious and I took care of my diet and started exercising regularly tapi tak istiqamah sampai sekarang :((
  16.  Someone had stolen my bicycle. Apa jadi dah entah bicycle tu.. T__T
  17. Watched Star Wars Episode I, II, III, IV, V, VI and I love Star Wars. :)
Well, there are A LOT of other things that happened in 2012. Of course, 365 days! Wait, it's 366 (leap year, kan?). And at the end of this year;well, I got to confess that I could sense and see that I've changed, I am more matured than I was before, and I learned a lot of things about myself, yeah. I've made new year resolutions, but let's just keep them to myself (unless I actually managed to cross out the things that I've planned!). 

So, hello 2013. Another 365 days filled with adventures, insya-Allah. 24 hours a day. There is simply A LOT of things that I could do! With Allah's wills, yes. Beneficial things. Doa supaya panjang umur, murah rezeki, sihat tubuh badan because there are many things that I need to do, many things I want to change, and that includes myself. For the betterment, Ameen.. 

8 comments:

a said...

It seems you had a great year indeed! great activities, I hope we'll spend 2013 doing more crazy and challenging things together inshaa Allah:D

Sarah said...

Oh yes yes! I could picture it. The end of year post for 2013. Amongst the significant things is: I met Luna and she is awesome! :D

Yes, let's do crazy things together when you're here, Inshaa Allah. :)

a said...

hahahaha the sweetest as always Sarah! I think I'll be making the same post changing only luna by sarah :p hehe
inshaa Allah ya rab :)

naq kar said...

taiwan. wow. apa ibu negara dia ?

Sarah said...

Taiwan ada Taipei 101. Mestilah ibu negara dia Taipei. T______T

ummu said...

What an amazing year you have.Mine was filled with exams..;P
not fun at all..LOL

I think you're in your exam's week right??I've heard somewhere sem students are having their exams right now.So all the best n happy semester break^-^

naq kar said...

...ok ok.
berapa harga flight ticket dia ?

Sarah said...

@Ummu. LOL. Mine was filled with quizzes and other boring, insignificant things not worth mentioning in this blog. Haha.

Aah, kitorang ada exams. Please pray for us, Ohno!! :D

@Naquib
Hari tu ada promotion murah je. Pergi balik dalam RM800 plus je. Almost RM900.