Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

Fourth Chapter of Final Year

So I went to the first debate practice last night. Not exactly debating, but watching those awesome guys debated about this particular topic. 
I was the oldest/most senior person there. So sad. Didn't realize that I was that old until two junior guys there (1st year Pharmacy) asked for my tips on 'time management'. "Kak Syahirah (yeah, Syahirah!), macam mana nak manage time?" LOL !Are you guys for real?. Okay, I'm already old. I'm a senior. I'm a fourth year student. I'm a FINAL year student. 

And oh, the debaters are so freaking awesome that they gave me inferiority complexes. I know, you need a A LOT of practices. Correct Grammar doesn't matter like seriously. Haha. As long as you can deliver your points, and make the audience understand, then it is okay. 

Speaking of the name 'Syahirah'. I almost forgot that I have this name, :P. I lost my matric card, and I paid for the new one, and put the name 'Syahirah' in front, so that I wouldn't forget my identity. From now on, whenever I meet a new person/a group of people, I'd introduce myself as 'Syahirah'! :D

Oh, I think I have told you that I am so happy and comfortable being in a laboratory, doing my research project. I feel so calm and peaceful, surrounded by amber bottles of chemicals and laboratory apparatus. I'd be happier if I'm alone in the lab, that I'd softly hum my favourite songs while washing the used lab utensils. 

My future house shall include a library and a laboratory for my personal use. I'm already thinking of converting the spare room upstairs into a laboratory. But I guess my mom wouldn't let me do that. 

I think I've been influenced by my favourite childhood cartoon- Dexter's Laboratory, or maybe I lacked sleep. 

Well, that's all! :D

3 comments:

a said...

hahaha you're not old xD but time passes by quickly so we'd better make the best of it.
and laboratory in your house? that's a tough thing but it's a great idea, you'll be the female version of Dexter hahaha All the best Syahira :p

Sarah said...

Yes, you're right! And there's no time to look back at the past and regret anything from it. Have to keep moving forward!!! :D

LOL. Lab in a house is quite dangerous. Gonna rethink about it. :P
Thanks ASSIA! You too, all the best! Merci beaucop! (did I use this/spell this correctly? Haha)

Oh yes, who is that female anime character in your display picture?

a said...

*beaucoup*
hahaha, very good.

I don't know actually, I picked her randomly.