Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

PCE Part Two

The committee members had just posted the videos on facebook. So here it is.

Me and 'makcik' Alice



When you're about to watch this video, please set the screen definition into 480p (the highest definition there is). And oh yes, my voice is...unusual. I don't like it that much( it really sounds weird when you listen to yourself talking). Most importantly, pay attention to the 'makcik's superb acting!! :D Makcik boleh masuk sitkom makcik! xD 

That's all from me. Assalamualaikum. 

4 comments:

Saffa said...

NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL! Haha. Best! My mum pun tiba2 datang tumpang tengok sekali. Had a good laugh watching your video. :D

Sarah said...

Thanks Saffa (and Saffa's mother!)! Your comment made my day (and Makcik Alice's day). Hehe. :D

Luqman Fauzi said...

I'm surprised. The Sarah who does not like having her picture posted online is now posting a video of herself. (Yes, yes. I know you're more comfortable showing yourself in a video or a GIF than a pic, but this still seems out of character)

Oh my god. I actually believed the girl playing Alice was a real makcik. she's that good.

Good job with the back and forth banter XD. I suppose that's one of the reasons why you won.

Sarah said...

LOL yeah, I even surprised myself!
I think the so-called courage to do this had stemmed from that 'embarrassing incident'. Haha.
I decided not to think of what others think and just do what I wanted. As long as it complies with the moral and Islamic values of course.

Thanks for watching! Like I said, it was indeed surprising. The judge must have been someone like me (and makcik alice), if you know what I mean. 'Makcik Alice' is actually the VP of the Pharmacy students' society there.