Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

Mr. Lembu Goes to Heaven

Outdated Post #1

Spent our Aidiladha in Malaysia's Jelapang Padi --> Kedah! :)

Woke up at 5 something, performed Subuh prayer, self-preparation, early breakfast and we set off to Pokok Sena, Alor Setar from Sungai Petani. :) 


Haziq was sleeping throughout the journey. 

 It was a nice early morning weather. Cloudy, yeah.. Sorry for the bad picture. Captured it while I was in the car. 

Meet the handsome Mr. Lembu #1 :) 


Meet the stubborn Mr.Lembu #2. It kept trying to run away!! Dx 

 Mr. Lembu #1 was being very cooperative.

 Pinning its forelegs down...

 Look at its eyes... :(

 Dah kena sembelih. I gotta admit that there were tears in my eyes. Diorang laungkan takbir raya waktu nak sembelih Mr. Lembu. Of course la sebak....

You know what people said "Tak boleh kesian kat binatang korban. Nanti tak boleh makan,". Can anyone give me a reliable hadith/dalil or Quranic ayat regarding this? I mean, I meredhai pemergian Mr.Lembu (LOL) but as a normal human being with humanistic feelings, of course I couldn't help but to feel sad upon witnessing 'deaths', be it human beings/animals. My youngest brother Haziq, 9 years old also couldn't control his feelings. He's only a kid! 

To Mr. Lembu who was about to breathe out its last breath, I silently said "Be patient. It's only a bit more. You'll go to heaven, Mr. Lembu,"  

Farewell, Mr. Lembu. Heaven awaits you. :') 

No comments: