Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2013

What happened during QA class

The subject Quality Assurance is well... (insert something). It's an interesting subject but...
To avoid myself from succumbing into the world of wonders upon closing my eyes, I decided to avert my attention towards something else.

So I had made up my list of inspirational women, ranging from Nellie Bly to Fa Mulan of the Disney movie 'Mulan'. I also made up my 'to-watch list' which mainly consists of anything Jane Austen related, from 1995's Clueless (watched it, but gonna download it! :P) to the semi autobiographical movie 'Becoming Jane' with Anne Hathaway as Jane Austen. 

I listened to Dr.H talking about the landfills and proper pharmaceutical waste disposal methods, at the same time thinking about my list when suddenly, 

Dr H: You know last time on TV, there was a story about (something environment) covered by that reporter. What was his name, Karamjit Singh?

Me: KARAM SINGH WALIA!!! (in a very loud voice)

And people started laughing and looking at me. I literally covered my face in embarrassment. 

The End. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Org ckp, klu mknn yg kita mkn tu berkat, rasa kenyang nye lama..
Tapi klu dlm kelas pulak mcm ne? Klu kita rasa lecture dh mcm 1/2 jam berlalu tp jarum jam baru 5 minit gerak. Pergh! Berkat sungguh kelas tu. Lol..

Sarah said...

Hahaha. Ni siapa ni? Gaya macam budak sekelas je..