Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

And I'm BACCCKKKKK!!!!

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning. 

After a 3 and a half months of hiatus (April, May, June, July), I'm back towards blogging!!!
Whoa, I did not blog for almost 4 months? I can't believe I could even do this! 

End of temporary hiatus. This blog is now alive and kicking! I'm going to write write and write like there's no one who reads this blog other than me, myself and I (so that I don't feel extremely self-conscious). 

How did I come to a decision to continue blogging? 
The passion towards blogging is rekindled after reading this particular person's blog for one whole day. Her blog is just too awesome! She had been blogging as long as I am and it is indeed interesting to see the transformations and changes she had went through all these years. I slept until almost 2 in the morning just to read her blog! I even dreamed about things I'm going to write in my blog, LOL. I guess I just miss blogging. 

I hope I'm not regretting this decision. 

Auf Wiedersehen!(Germany won World Cup 2014 like finally!) 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

lol Sarah, your returning to the blogging world brought me back to it as well!

Sarah said...

Haha tu laa.. a month after I decided to stop blogging,I went to your blog and found out that it had been deleted. In fact, many of my friends had stopped blogging. :(

High five blog buddy!!! :D

a said...

welcome back!!!
on a side note, is this turning into a cooking blog? xD am drooling over here :D hahaha

Sarah said...

Hello assia! Hehe
LOL, there's nothing droolworthy here. XD Cooking blog? Not really. It's just that this is my current interest. I might turn this blog into a knitting or cross-stitching blog in the future, hehe!

a said...

hahahaha
All the best ;)