Pages

Monday 15 December 2014

Messed-up Mulan

It started out all right. I thought it's gonna be simple. Simpler than 'The Incredibles'.

How wrong could I be?

VERY wrong.

Mulan turned out all right. It's just quite difficult to draw her hands. But the real problems lie on the rooftop she's standing on, and the background.  I had to use the ruler to draw the pillars and the roof. It all reminds me of Kemahiran Hidup Bersepadu Tingkatan 2. It's complicated, what's with the degrees of slopes and all the measurements needed to ensure that the structures do not turn out to be uneven and unbalanced. blurghh... 

All these led to me being in a tense mood. Hahaha.. No more fun in drawing and colouring. Everything went topsy-turvy.  The colours got all wrongly mixed up and eventually the whole thing turned out bad, hahahaha...and I did try everything I could (within my capabilities) to salvage the messed-up drawing, to no avail. 

And today, I figured out 2 things:
1. It's much more difficult to draw buildings rather than people (animated characters, that is). 
2. My mom is right, I don't have what it takes to take architecture. LOL. Let's just stick to Pharmacy, all right? 

Kudos to all architects out there! You guys are amazing!!! 

Mulan in action.
Messed up nose (again!), backgrounds, roof, pillars, I seriously have no idea what was going on in my mind. Hahahaha.

Hey, keep moving forward, remember? 

1 comment:

studyabroad said...

Hi,
If you're planning to pursue your studies abroad, you could log on to www.ucas.com. You could share and inform the others to regarding this opportunity.
Thank you

Best regard,
UCAS.