Pages

Saturday 19 March 2011

Anyone out there? This is Sarah, crapping!

 Assalamualaikum and hello to all :)
I've deleted the previous post. HAHA. 


I do want to change but let's keep that between me and Allah. :D

Now, let's get on to business! To my ultimate talent--> CRAPPING! (skil menggoreng)

Know what, the skills of crapping is highly needed and is necessary for your everyday survivals.
1. When you answer essay questions. :P
2. When you give a presentation- to make it longer and more impressive xD
3. When the lecturer suddenly asked you questions and you haven't read anything yet (in the case of UNGS. I didn't read anything when Dr. R suddenly asked about my collection of articles :P)
4. When you're handling a task of persuading-a-guy-to-buy-a-motorcycle in an Explorace competition. 


The most important thing is, you must be confident! It's an essential skill I learned from my debating days. If cat got my tongue and I got stuck between words, my seniors would say 


'Oh, just crap!'

I do think that my crapping skills have developed to a greater extent as compared to when I was at school. Thanks to the English classes and UIA environment- English as the medium of communication, having foreign lecturers and friends.

And I do feel that I'm more confident in delivering my speech/ presentation as I entered the college world. I could not find the reason up till now. :/

I'm proud to announce that I'm a crapper (HUH?) and I shall continue crapping. Thank you.

Three blog posts in a day? My creative gland must have been stimulated, thus explaining the smooth flow of creative juice (see,craps!). 
This might be my last post for this month (might be) as I have pre-finals next week and finals' approaching in a week. 
Thank you =)


No comments: