Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

Because I feel like blogging.

Salam'alaik and good morning!

First day of NaNoWriMo and I managed to write 2000+ words. * heaved a sigh of relief*. Gonna add another 2000 today, insya-Allah. 

I just feel like blogging! Yeah! It's now 8.02 am and I have class at 9 am but I just feel like blogging! (yeah, told you!)

I love books. 

I love Harry Potter series which I first read when I was 11, and I've read Book 1 to Book 3 for about 5 times? And book 4 to 7 for about 2 to 3 times. Hehe. I'm going to read the whole series again someday. My favourite book of the series is 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'. 

I love all Harry Potter movies!!! My favourite one would be 'HP and the Deathly Hallows part 1 and 2. Okay, that makes it TWO movies! 

I love the Lord of the Rings. I bought the Fellowship of The Rings when I was 12, but never managed to finish it until now. >_<. I'm reading 'The Hobbits' and I found it tolerable. :P

I love the movie!!! My favourite would be 'The Return of the King'. In fact, I prefer Lord of the Rings trilogy MORE than the Harry Potter franchise. Those movies are just astounding and fantastic. The actors did excellent jobs! Well done, Peter Jackson!

I love Star Wars. I've made the reviews of all six movies before, on this blog. At first, I was quite sad to know that George Lucas sold Star Wars to Disney, but not anymore! I'm quite happy actually, because, Disney reminds me of:

THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN trilogy (Haven't watched the latest movie) and oh, I really adore CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow.

I also love BACK TO THE FUTURE TRILOGY!!!! They are simply amazing!!! I love the first part! :D 

As for the Hunger Games, I've read Book 1 and 2 and didn't finish Book 3 because I find the last two books  BORING! I've watched the first movie as well and I love it as much as I love reading the first book (I read the first book twice!). I just hope that the movies for both Book 2 and 3 will turn out better than the books itself. 

Then, moving on to 'The Chronicles of Narnia'. Honestly, I don't find the books nor the movies enjoyable. I have all seven book but I only managed to read only 2-3 books. I've never finished watching 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe' but did so for 'Prince Caspian' and 'Voyage of the Dawn Treader'. I find the latest movie enjoyable. Maybe I should read them again. 

And then... Muahahahha. The Twilight Saga! My cousin Liyana introduced it to me. I really enjoyed reading 'Twilight' and 'New Moon'. I even fell head over heels over Edward Cullen, believe it or not! But that was before the crappy first movie came out. As much as I love Robert Pattinson as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter, I just think he doesn't suit the part of Edward Cullen. In other words, he totally ruined MY fantasy of Edward Cullen!!!asdfkadsfh;dj's!!! I don't like Kristen Stewart as Bella as well. The whole movie is really weird, with the inappropriate, weird soundtrack and all. Sheeshhh.. And I had to force myself to finish reading 'Eclipse' and 'Breaking Dawn' because I have already bought the books before Robert Pattinson ruined my fantasy of Edward Cullen. Blurgghh...I really wish I haven't seen the movie. Bad decision! 

Lastly, it's DIVERGENT!!! I've read Divergent and I really love it. At some point, I even think that it's better than Hunger Games! :P Haven't read the second book, which is 'Insurgent' but I'm looking forward to it. Yup! Hope it is better than the second book of 'The Hunger Games!' 

There's less than 5 girls in my class who actually read all 7 books of Harry Potter and watched all movies.

I doubt that there's even 3 of them who love 'The Lord of the Rings' as much as I do. T_T

Girls who watched Star Wars and actually wanted to own a light saber are very rare. 

I guess they would love 'Back to the Future' if they watched it.

I'm sure they love Pirates of the Caribbean because Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are in the movies. :P

I know 5 girls from my class who have read/watched Hunger Games. They are Amiirah, Jay, Syau, Aina and Rai.

I'm not sure whether there's any of us who love 'The Chronicles of Narnia' because I don't really love it myself. 

Twilight Saga is the MOST popular movies and books among us girls. Enough said.

I think I'm the only one in my class who have ever heard of and actually read 'Divergent'. HAHA

I got to read more good books!!! Gotta be like my friend, Lisa who read more than 150 books in a year! And she's not even a Literature student! She's an ENGINEERING student! Haha. 

That's all from me. Adieu! 

(gonna put pictures for visual aids :P) 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam..it's been awhile actually that I followed ur blog silently & I enjoyed ur writing..me too,I love reading!and i'm a big fan of both harry potter's books & movies!!!luv to befriend with u and oh!I found it is rare too to find girls who like to watch star wars..
-che'kitakato-

Sarah said...

Wassalam. Thank you for reading and actually enjoying my blog! Haha

Are you an IIUM student? And do you like Star Wars as well?

Anonymous said...

nope..i'm not IIUM students. actually,I found ur blog when I was searching about japanese dramas n then knew that you're also a big fan of HP...hehe,n yup!I like Star Wars as well...

Sarah said...

I see, hahaha. I love Japanese dramas too! Though I rarely watch it in these days *busy la konon*. Haha, thank you again!! :)

Anonymous said...

haha..I think we have same interest maybe...anyway,all the best in writing!! Win n get the certificate for NaNoWriMo!!ganbatte ne!!

Sarah said...

Thank you!!! Insya-Allah. :)