Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

Challenge Accepted!~

Salaam'alaik and a very good day to all.

My friend, Lisa had been doing it for the past 2 weeks (?) and I guess, the only way I could keep this blog  updated is by undertaking this so-called challenge too! xD 

Well actually, I have nothing better to do. And lately, I don't feel like writing and revealing every single insignificant thing to the public anymore (have I ever done such thing before? >_< )
Okayyy...So,what is this challenge all about, huh? 

For 30 days; though I must say that in my case, it is not necessarily to be a continuous 30 days, I must write based on 30 different topics, ranging from random facts about myself , how I got my first kiss (please don't hold any inappropriate thoughts about me, I shall explain about it later :P), my hobbies, favourite memory, up to the biggest fear I have in this life. 

To tell the truth, I have lost the will to blog. I didn't realize when does this start happening. It probably started early this year, where I did not post any blog entry for January 2013.T__T

Back to this challenge. When am I going to start doing it? Today? Tomorrow? 

Oh, I need to prepare the crossword puzzles for the Diabetes and Healthy Living Campaign this Sunday. Maybe I'm going to blog about it. See first (I still haven't blogged about Taiwan!) 
Maybe I'm going to start doing this challenge by tomorrow. 
Sarah is a procrastinator. =__=

Till then... xD

3 comments:

a said...

hahahaha that's a nice challenge, it should life the dust off of your hesitation and procrastination :p Good luck to you ;)

Sarah said...

Yes! I should do it tonight! I MUST!!! :D Thanks dear!

a said...

lift* xD