Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Day 3: Who are you closest to?

Salaam'alaik and a very good morning to all.

Let's make this very quick and quirky. The answer that I am about to give is a bit different.

So, who am I closest to?

The person closest to me is...

The Other ME.

Me and the other me often agree with each other, sometimes we would argue on certain things. For example, in a situation like this:

Me: Whoa, there's the book that I really wanted!
The Other Me: What about the other books that you haven't read?
Me: Oh right. Thanks, the other me!

For a minor argument like this, it often ended up with victory of 'The Other Me'. Sometimes, I just ignored her voice and went on doing things that I like, of which sometimes I ended up feeling guilty. Haha. 

Sometimes, 'The Other Me' would save me from future predictable embarrassments.

Me: I am so angry! I am going to vent my anger on  everything through my blog! So that people would know how angry I am!
The Other Me: Hold on. You're in anger, you're emotionally unstable. You would get embarrassed for the things you have written once you have cooled down.
Me: Okay, I'm gonna listen to you this time.

A few hours later
Me: I am so glad I didn't blog about it!
The Other Me: See, I told ya!

The Other Me also helped me immensely when I'm preparing for a presentation.

Me: Okay, let's start! (went on speaking)
The Other Me: What if they asked you this question? (went on stating a question that I have never thought of but there might be a possibility that someone might ask it)
Me: How should I answer it?
The Other Me: Relax. Try solving it one thing at a time. Then start piecing up all the puzzle pieces. You'll get the whole picture!

On the day of presentation
The lecturer: Bla bla bla bla
Me: (Oh, I have expected this question all along!) Bla bla bla bla

But sometimes, 'The Other Me' had been influenced by the whispers of the 'Satan'. 

Me: I am so angry with them! What, they called our group 'Budak-budak skema'?
The Other Me: Yes! Go on! Be angry with them! They thought that they are so good?

Of course, we must remember that 'The Other Me' is just like me. (and you!). 'The Other Me' is not perfect. 

When I am sad, 'The Other Me' said
"Let go of the tears. Write about your sorrows on your paper. Pray to Allah. You will get better'. 

'The Other Me' and 'Me' talked a lot to each other. Sometimes my mom would suddenly knocked my door, asking 'With whom are you talking to?'. LOL

Well, there is another whole bunch of experiences and adventures that 'The Other Me' and 'Me' had gone through. 

'The Other Me' is my best friend. We have been with each other since we were born! And 'The Other Me' is always with me whenever I go, at any time, at any place. In fact, 'The Other Me' is right here with me as I'm typing this.

The Other Me said : Thanks for blogging about me! I'm flattered!
Me: Aww.. NO big deal! For all that we have gone through, you deserved a post!
The Other Me: *hugs*

Day 4: Write About One of Your Biggest Secrets.
 As if I'd write tell any one of it for the whole world to read and know! (the Other Me warned me not to do so, haha). Well, let's see. 

2 comments:

mm said...

hi the other you... :)

Sarah said...

Hello, lover of cats! :)