Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Day 1: Write 10 facts about yourself

It's now or never!
Let's get to the point, shall we?
To be truthful, I've been thinking really hard on what to write for this particular topic. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind. 'Why don't you write about your shopping habits? 10 facts about your (so-called)shopping habits?" So here it is! 

1. I first bought a shoes by myself(using my own money) when I was 22! xD Haha. It was a red, retro-look Oxford shoes. 50% discounts! I love it so <3 nbsp="" p="">

                                               Picture googled (but exactly the same one!) :D

2. As I don't really fancy shopping for clothes and stuffs , 90% of my clothes and shoes are bought by my parents. Alhamdulillah, jimat duit. xD
3. I first bought my own clothes at the age of 19. It was a T-shirt muslimah. LOL Sarah. 
4. Only in January 2013 had I first started buying things online. Being a bookworm, the first thing that I bought online is a book, of course! :D John Green's 'The Fault in Our Stars'. 


5. I spent money more on books than on clothes (see point number two). 
6. The first electronic item that I bought is a Sony MP3. At the age of 21. 


(The purple one)

7. When I was in my 2nd year, I used my JPA scholarship to buy a bicycle. Sadly, it is left abandoned for a long time now. I regret it. :( *sobs*

8. The most expensive thing I have ever spent is on flight tickets and registration fees for APPS Taiwan 2012. But it was worth it. :)

I've been to Taipei 101 yaay! 

9.  My scholarship allowances had just been banked in. I feel happy looking at the figures in my bank account, haha. xD. I decided not to spend my money to buy unnecessary things. I once thought of buying a new camera but my mom asked me "Do you really need it?" Urm, no. So I decided to listen to my mom and forego the camera. I have a lot of 'WANTS', of course, but for now, my 'NEEDS' are fulfilled, alhamdulillah. :)

Bye-bye Canon Powershot G12. :(


10. Whenever I go to Carrefour, East Coast Mall Kuantan, I'd buy this:

The cheap one with simple packaging. Usually costs below RM10 . :D 

Disclaimer: Images are googled! 

Day 2: Your Dream Profession.

 I KNOW that I'm gonna have lots of fun writing about this topic! :D 

With that, thank you for reading, may peace be upon us all! 

5 comments:

a said...

Oh my poor Sarah :( you shouldn't call this shopping xD you need some real time with real girls doing some real shopping hahaha and if clothes and shoes and accessories aren't included, don't even call it shopping! I need to take you with me someday *serious face*

Sarah said...

Please don't hold any sympathy towards me. :P And yeah, I don't really consider myself as a real girl(shopping habit-wise, I guess xD).

Take me shopping in Algeria!!! :D

a said...

no no no *shakes her head* you need some shopping 101 my dear xD am taking you to KL ASAP :p Algeria is too far xD

Sarah said...

I don't know Luna...I have a bad feeling about this..xD

a said...

hahahaha don't worry, it'll be alright xD