Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Cerita Hantu Jepun

I have to make a list of what I should watch before going back to CFS. I can't afford to watch more Japanese Dramas there. It's not short semester! Oh man, I miss short sem. :(

Koizora
Hana Yori Dango
Hana Yori Dango 2
Hana Yori Dango Final
Great Teacher Onizuka
Kimi Wa Petto
Maou
Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo 3 Not the whole complete series though.
Mei-Chan no Shitsuji
Bambino!
Hana Kimi
Hana Kimi Special
Code Blue
Code Blue Special
Zettai Kareshi( 6 more to go. With special episode some more. Fine, 7! Haish)
Nobuta wo Produce ( 3 more to go)
Accuracy of Death ( Agak bosan. Takeshi Kaneshiro's hotness compensates for it. Belum habis tengok pun... :P)
Death Note ( Belum tengok)
Oh man, my Japanese dramas list is SO PATHETIC! I should watch more! Yosso! Yosso!

What should I say, I started to get involved with this Japanese Dramas things since I got into CFS. So, that explains the pathetic list of Japanese Dramas. :P

I'm thinking of watching these too. But I reckoned that there wouldn't be enough time la. Maybe I'll watch ALL of those dramas available in mysoju (select dramas. Not all of them, LOL) during the 3 months break AFTER two years studying in CFS IIUM.

Kurosagi (Yamapi and Maki! :D )
Kurosagi Movie
Proposal Daisakusen (Yamapi!)
Proposal Daisakusen Special
Atashinchi no Danshi (Maki!)
Innocent Love (Maki!)
Dragon Zakura ( Yamapi!)

Now, Yamapi and Maki Horikita had replaced the Matsujun and Inoue Mao duo! Hahahaha *Yamapi's laughing style in Nobuta*

Yes, others. (Yang tak teringin sangat nak tengok tapi nak tengok jugak. :P)
Anmitsu Hime (Inoue Mao!)
First Kiss (Inoue Mao!)
Gokusen 1 (Matsujun!)
And if possible, Gokusen 2, 3 and the Special. (LOL)
Honey and Clover
Door to Door (Nino!)

There is a 95% possibility that I can't watch 2 of these in UIA coz UIA wireless doesn't permit downloading and watching stuffs from mysoju and youtube (you can watch them actually, but they will take a freaking long time to load). The other 5% comes from borrowing friends' external hard disks and transfer them to my computer of which is quite impossible as well as I couldn't bear to delete the current Japanese Dramas in my computer's internal hard disk that is, only if I managed to burn them into DVDs using Syidah's laptop as myy laptop is so pathetic it couldn't burn DVDs see I'm babbling without bothering to put full stops or comma signs to accentuate the matters that I'm trying to convey whaddaheck.

If I'm not mistaken, the first ever Japanese Drama that I've watched is the 'Power Office Girls' trilogy. Oh, I LOVE the whole three parts.

Japanese Dramas, unlike other dramas, are so simple and are not draggy. Most of them will take no more than 15 episodes. Seriously! Even Korean Dramas lost to them.
It's exactly 3.23 a.m. Gotta go sleep. Promised Izzati I'd drop by her house tomorrow. Huhuhu.

No comments: