Pages

Thursday 7 May 2009

MUET-O

Hoho, just finished my MUET Speaking! HOHOHO!!!!
It was quite boring to wait for the other groups to finish their tests. We arrived at 11. The first group started at 11.30 and I was in the THIRD group and only started our speaking test at 12.35! LOL.
To fill my time, I chatted with Sakinah, Suhaila, Soul(Solehah) and the rest. We talked about English, EAP, ARASHI! SARAH MATSUJUN! :P and more Japanese dramas, secretly wishing that the topic given will be like ' How Japanese Dramas influenced teenagers' lives', LOL.
all sixteen of us are in the 'SITI' group! Hoho. Go, Siti! :P
Anyway, our turns.
Sakinah was candidate A, a girl named Samihah was Candidate B, Siti Sarah Nabilah was Candidate C and Siti Sarah Syahirah was Candidate D.
Lalalalalala.
The topic is ' suggest what is the effective measure to something-something child safety'.
Mine is -by imposing stricter laws.
As I was the last candidate, I had the opportunity of writing more points and elaborations in the paper while others were presenting. I did that, instead of listening attentively and jotting down their points. LOL. Survival skills, what? ;)

Then, with an air of confidence, I presented my argument. LOL. Stricter laws such as heavier fines, longer term in prison, caning-WTH, I dunno!
Then I said, only by laws, people will urmmm... change their behaviours? (lame) and in a way, give warning to the public not to commit such crimes as they will face the consequences later on.Bla-bla-bla.
Besides, stricter laws should be imposed on parents too.(Is there any law? I don't know. Don't care. As long as I have something to babble about) Bla-bla-bla. And I also included the case of Nurin Jazlin Jazimin. Bla-bla-bla. She was left wandering alone at night in Pasar Malam. Parents should be responsible( Eh, out of topic eh?). And by imposing stricter laws on them, they will realise about their mistakes. Bla-bla-bla. Whatever.
And also general law. By not permitting children to enter some places like Night Clubs (duh! WTH, SARAH?? I was babbling aimlessly, you see).
I don't know. I don't care. I was babbling like mad when the examiner tapped the bell, indicating that the 2 minutes is over. PHEWW!!!
Then, group discussion. I politely asked 'May I begin?' And I strongly supported my point. Then I asked for Sakinah's opinions. She strongly supported her point. Effective measure is from home. Then, I rebutted her point and asked for others' opinions. They were all supporting their own points, LOL.
But I further strengthened my point by giving examples, bla-bla-bla and kept on rebutting Sakinah's poinst and others. LOL. But I secretly agree that the most effective measure is from home. Huhu.
And when Samihah talked about public awareness campaign, I quickly rebutted by saying that 'Malaysians are not into campaigns'. LOL.
I should have taken the most effective measure is from home, right? Then I will have MORE points to elaborate. LOL. But I was nervous, you see. And when I'm nervous, I will have the tendency of acting dramatically by showing hand gestures and nodding vigorously to others, looking them at their faces. LOL.
And in the end, the other two girls supported my point. Imposing stricter laws. LOL.
And when I said 'Shall we agree to disagree?'
The examiner said ' You still have four minutes left'. LOL.
Oh, ok. And so, all of us were babbling. Me, to be specific. And tada. It was over!
Hoho!
I don't care. Hopefully I'll get Band 5, at least.
Hoho

No comments: