Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Post!

Ok. I know I'm supposed to be studying right now. Ohohohohoho.
Got my carry mark for computer. 45+/50. Not that high. But Okla. I'm grateful nevertheless. It's the highest in the class though. But it's quite low compared to other classes who scored as high as 47+. Well, Madam Fuhaina is strict. What could I say. But I'm still grateful. =D Huhu. Thanks anyway, Madam! =D
And, the carry mark for Bio Lab. The students in my class scored the highest range of marks compared to other groups. All of us get either 38+ or 39+ over 40 marks.
Well, though my carry marks for both subjects are acceptable, I must not be complacent. Instead, I must DOUBLE UP my efforts and strive my best to ensure that I get solid A for those two subjects. I want to get FOUR FLAT!!! Huhuhuhu.

So right now, I'm studying computer. MUST GET A! A ! A!
My plans this weekend.
Computer final exam is on the 15th of May. 9-11 a.m. Right after the exam, I'm gonna take the new room key from the Mahallah Office and transfer some of my stuffs to the new room.
Then, study again for Bio Lab exam. Which is on the 16th of May. Yup, the next day. The good thing is that it will be held on the afternoon. Still can do revision for the last time.
After Bio Lab exam, I shall go back to my room. Syidah will not be there, huhu. As she had finished her exam on the 15th and will go back in the morning of May 16. May 16???? TEACHERS' DAY! Ahahahaha.
So, I shall pack up my stuffs once again. Bring them up to the new room, tidy up everything in the new room. Do a last minute laundry on some clothes -hand wash. I can just hang them up and leave them dry in the new room.
Eat dinner. ZC cafe will probably be closed, WTH.
Then, gonna do Japanese Dramas marathon again. Gonna watch Mei-Chan no Shitsuji until 10.00 p.m. And that's when I'm gonna leave for the midnight bus to Sungai Petani. Sounds freaky, huh? Gonna meet Hanis and the rest downstairs. Then off to Jalan Duta/ Puduraya. Ohohoho. I hope it's Jalan Duta. Hohoho.

Ok. GO STUDY SARAH!

No comments: