Pages

Thursday 21 May 2009

Random Random Random

Pheww, finally I can go online! The internet connection can go a bit hanky panky sometimes.
Oh yeah, watching 'Bambino!' starring Matsujun. Hahahaha.
It's a combination of 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'Rattatouille' ( did I spelled it right?). Yup, this drama series is about COOKING, COOKING and COOKING. I got hungry when I watched it. Looking at those appetizing delicious food. Yummy!
Oh yes, spaghetti! They even showed you how to make Italian Spaghetti. That is, if you have all the ingredients. LOL. This drama is surely inspiring. It teaches you not to give up and that if you want to gain success, you have to start from below/basics. And yes, don't be too cocky and think that you're good compare dto the others as there are so much to be learnt in reality.

Another random thing. I used to adore Robert Pattinson before. I got smitten with him ever since I watched him playing Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. And yes, I continued having my eyes on him when the production company said that Pattinson's gonna play Edward Cullen in 'Twilight'. Bravo! Good choice! He's the perfect choice! But ehhmmm...
Speaking of the fictional character 'Edward Cullen', I got to admit that he's really deelish and good looking when I read ' Twilight'. I've fallen in love with such a perfect fictional character!
But unfortunately, after watching the movie, I got a bit dissapointed. He didn't play his role well in portraying 'Edward Cullen'. Well, let's say, he lacks the charisma. And the deathly aura that Edward Cullen's supposed to possess. Well, duh! He's a human. LOL.
Well, that's not the point actually. But my interest towards Edward Cullen and the Twilight saga has become diminished ever since I learned about Pattinson's true colours. A playboy! He thought that he's so damn popular and let himself being flung around by girls. PARIS HILTON included! Hahahahahaha.
My perceptions might be a bit shallow. Hoho. But thank you very much, Robert Pattinson! You have managed to ignite the feeling of being annoyed towards Edward Cullen in me. And yes, I had stopped reading 'Twilight' series only at the second book.

No comments: