Pages

Thursday 7 May 2009

HAHAHAHAHA

I have just finished my last computer quiz. PHEWW!!!
And a funny incident happened in the class.
As I was concentrating in giving the most correct answer, writing 2 reasons instead of one( LOL) and constructing the pie chart....
Okay, I'm exaggerating. I was about to write the 2nd reason. Hoho. Though the question only asked for one, LOL.
And suddenly
TENG! TENG! TENG! (Cue Joe Jonas' 'Gotta Find You' tune).
My first reaction was ' WHAT?'
Who on Earth could have called me at such critical moment?
I KNOW that I SHOULDN'T BRING HANDPHONE to class. I never DID, before!
And I KNOW that I SHOULD put my handphone in silent mode. But I'm afraid and still traumatised with the unfortunate event that happened weeks ago (You know, the incident with my dad?)
And off I jumped from the chair, clutching the pencil case- the handphone's inside! And went out of the class. JUST LIKE THAT! With MADAM in the CLASS!
I frantically searched for my phone, wondering who might be calling in such times. I reckoned it was my mother.
NOPE. It was Farah, asking about the computer class. She had just finished her MUET and asking whether Madam's still in the class or not. LOL.
Okay, grinning sheepishly, I went back into the class. Oh, my quiz paper's on Madam's desk.
I gathered all my things and went to madam, salaam-ed her. She asked whether I have finished answering. I said yes. Oho, I wanted to put more points, you see. But I was embarrassed with my impulsive action just now. LOL.
And off I went out of the class. Sakinah thought that somebody called and I had to rush back. Hahaha. And she said everybody was laughing at me. Oh no, a laughing stock.
I bought nasi goreng and went upstairs to my room, switched on my laptop and eating the rice when 'Aina suddenly called me, saying that there is BIO LAB CLASS!
Ok, luckily I haven't changed my clothes. I just switched off my laptop abruptly, covered the unfinished food, reached for the lab coat and lab manual.
That's all.
I need to submit the assignment tomorrow- will ask Aishah to come and save it into her pendrive and print it. Then, I need to finish up my LAST EVER BIO LAB 1 report. Experiment 10 and submit it tomorrow. Huhu.
That's all. LOL.

No comments: