Pages

Sunday 3 May 2009

Nothing better to do...

I don't have any mood to write long blog posts. So,this is it. It's gonna be short.
I tried to read and stuff my head with 'Computing Essentials 2008' but urm.. It's boring.
Never mind, I'll make sure to finish up those chapters from tonight till tomorrow.
Chapter 10 is the most boring chapter in the whole book. Seriously. We haven't even started that topic in the class yet but I took the initiative to actually read it first and it's bloody boring!
I'm thinking of watching 'Gokusen' but quickly remembered that I had made a solemn promise NOT TO watch any Japanese dramas starting from this week till exam finishes. Yes, I'm going to stick to that promise, no doubt about it.
I seemed to be more prone towards gastric problems whenever I skipped a meal. That's a bother.
I just ate this morning at 11. 30 a.m and at 4.00 p.m, my stomach is already grumbling and it was 'moaning' in pain. I quickly rushed downstairs and bought myself 'Nasi Goreng Kampung'. I finished the whole rice in just 5 minutes.
And now, I have a packet of chocolate buns by my side. Quite lazy to go downstairs and have ANOTHER meal. Gonna fast tomorrow. Peculiarly, my stomach didn't complained much when I was fasting. That's good, right?
My junior in Convent got UIA. My cousin and another friend didn't. But they got offers from matriculation, though.
I just opened the CFS website. Unlike last year and the year before that, those who entered matrics still can get the offers from IPTA.
However, things are different this year. I read that BPKP JPT will not consider the appeals those who accepted the KPM Matriculation made for 2nd intake IPTA.
Now things have become harder, right?
Those people have to take the risk if they seriously want to go to IPTA.
And if they didn't get it, both chances are gone. Including the one for matrics.
My advise is that you have to reflect on yourself and your results. Whether it's really good or not.
If you get 6A's above, then you'll have the chance of getting accepted to enrol in IPTA. Science based programmes, maybe.
5A's is the minimum requirement. And that's for arts based programmes.
The exams haven't even started yet and already I'm thinking of the plans I'm gonna carry out this semester vacation. TWO WEEKS ONLY!
Of course. Watching Gokusen and Hana Kimi Special will be one of my plans. ;)
mysoju.com will obviously be the staple in the internet diet.
youtube.com too.
And I'm gonna continue and finish up my private, personal, confidential projects. LOL.
Get new glasses with new frames. The current one is tainted with scratches already. And I used the frame since FORM FOUR!
So everyone, I'll be wearing new glasses when the new semester begins! :)
Learn how to cook. erkk. Almost all interviews of Arashi members stated that they
' Love women who are good in cooking," -_-
NO SLEEPING! I feel that excess sleeping is a WASTE OF TIME! You can do MANY things when you're not sleeping. Even though those things are not beneficial!
Yes, NO EXCESS SLEEPING!
Instead, go to the Gym la please..
Back in Pahang. My cousins commented on the roundness of my face.
Well, who cares, right? At least the fats are deposited on my FACE ONLY!
And people said that I'm skinny. Give me a break! You think you're too FAT, is it?
Imagine me. Skinny features with a round face.
Gonna get braces soon. They said that braces can make your face urmm.. thinner? :P
And that my upper teeth is not parallel with the lower teeth. Yeah, overbite. Not a serious one. I have straight teeth but as I've said before, the upper and the lower parts are not parallel.
I find it extremely difficult to smile by showing my teeth. And it looks even weirder when I smile without showing my teeth. It created an illusion as if my lips are swelling. Ugly, I tell you.
So, just to burn the studying spirits within me, I'll list all possible things I'm gonna do this 2 weeks of holiday. More like, 1 week and 5 days, LOL.

1. Japanese dramas marathon.
2. GYM!
3. Projects, LOL.
4. Cooking. At least one dish. I'm hopeless and pathetic.

And... NO EXCESS SLEEPING!!! Woohooo!!!! This is THE MOST important thing or else all my plans will not be accomplished.
I've just decided on that when I read about Ohno's (leader of Arashi) interview from someone's blog.
ohno said; "sleeping time is somehow kind of wasteful, so i made things"
Yeah, things like err.. The ones mentioned above! And that can even include watching J-Dramas! And err...help out in the kitchen and make sure the house is organized, spotless and clean when I suddenly feel guilty for just lazing around. Yeah, I'm guilty about that.
And polish up my driving skills. Parking, braking, gear changing skills. Make mum and dad happy by volunteering to drive myself to the nearest shop or TESCO to get groceries and all.
Only that I have to make sure there will be no single hill along the way.I'm terrified of hills.

P.S. Just bought a nasi lemak from the sis who knocked onto everyone's door. Can't help it. My stomach is grumbling! Hey, I got to fast tomorrow, right???
AGAIN! NO EXCESS SLEEPING!

Short lah sangat....

No comments: