Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

I forgot how much I loved blogging!

Assalamualaikum and hello to all. :)

Well, whoa, the last time I ever updated this blog was last month. In May!
To tell the truth, I don't really have the mood to blog. Blogging doesn't seem to be fun anymore.
It's because the number of people (Strangers. Those who don't really know me and judged me based on what I wrote) reading this pathetic piece of crap is increasing than it was before.

You might ask this question: Then why did you create this blog in the first place? Blog is public. EVERYONE in whole wide world could read it (mine)! 
My answer: I don't know. I love blogging! I love sharing stuffs! I love typing! It's just that I have to limit the things I share with the public la.I'm not really complaining why people read my blog la hadoihhh.. 

Readers, please keep reading this blog. I'm not mad at you guys. Quite the contrary, I'm mad at myself! xD
Sometimes I'm contradicting myself and I HATE IT! 

And thus, I feel a bit insecure, restricted, constricted with the things I wrote here, with the stuffs that I've exposed (though I didn't expose that much. I didn't even post a single private photo of myself here, haha). 
I think too much about what people would think of me, just by reading what I've written (for example, numerous grammatical errors, hahaha) 

I should not feel that way, I supposed. But being the introvert me, I prefer to keep my innermost thoughts and feelings private and I tried my best to limit the things I decided to tell to the public. And often, I went over the limit, telling stuffs that I should have only tell my close friends and family members or err, my diary. I got excited easily and I wanted to share the 'things' (ceh,limited choice of words) I'm excited about with the public. But later on, I got ashamed of being excited with little stuffs like that (again, limited choice of words T___T). And I've deleted some of the posts I feel a bit ashamed off. :P

Followers, don't get me wrong. Thank you for following and reading my blog. Viewers too, thank you! I don't know who kept on googling my name and managed to get directed here but anyway, thank you. I'm flattered, really. I'll try to improve my writings up to your expected standard (is there any, really?) Now I need to blog about well, general things. Books, snippets of my university life, the good old days, public stories worth mentioning, movies, music, whatever that is not embarrassing la. xD I got embarrassed easily, yeah. That's the main reason. Even exposing my real name in this blog is already considered as embarrassing for me. I'm a shy person okayyy... :P And that's why I could never become a youtube celebrity (not that I wanted to). :P

Oh yes, I changed the title of this blog. There were several attempts in renaming my blog.

1. A Spoonful of Sugar and Vinegar (deep, poetic and yet LAME, not a single word that represents me)
2. A Spoonful of Sarah (somebody had this already, T___T).
3. Sarah is not Sarcastic (derived from the old blog name-Sarcastic is My Middle Name-remember? :) ). I decided to go ahead with this title anyway. The main reason: I wasn't as sarcastic as I was before. Huhu. And it's quite catchy, don't you think? ^^

Sarah is not Sarcastic (anymore). Sarcastic WAS my middle name. :P

Thank you for reading and may you have an awesome day. :)

4 comments:

Hanis MY said...

keep on blogging and of course i'll keep on reading take care dear...

Sarah said...

Thank you for the support Kak Hanis. =)

HokaGe ke Sembilan said...

blog ni mcm makn nasik, makin di makan, makin 'sedap'!kih3

Sarah said...

Hah? Apa maksudnya?
Semakin tulis semakin best? Hoho, betul ke? :P