Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

40k

Salaam' alaik and good day to all.

Current word count: 40,002 words. Okay la tu.
I am sooo going to win this year's NaNoWriMo!! Insya-Allah, please pray for me! :)

Let's get to the point: I love these songs!

1) Pachelbel Canon in D's Dreams Come True by Michaelangelo and Jasmin Cruz


I love it because it's a mixture of Canon in D plus people singing the lyrics according to the melody (whatever that means la). Also, this is some sort of official song (really?) of HRH Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's wedding! One year had passed, haha. 

and this!!! I totally hyperventilated when I found out that ThePianoGuys did a cover on this!!!

2) Lord of the Rings (Piano/Cello Cover) by ThePianoGuys


THE LORD OF THE RINGS MEDLEY!!! 

BUTTTT, halfway through listening to this song, I got a bit disappointed..... The truth is, I was (am) expecting something better. Good job anyway! :)

 And so, in my opinion, the best LOTR medley ever performed so far is the one by Lindsey Stirling.  Sorry you guys!! :(

3) Lord of the Rings Medley (Violin) by Lindsey Stirling. 


But on the other hand, I simply love thepianoguys' 'Cello Wars (Star Wars parody!!) :D

4) Cello Wars (Star Wars Parody) Lightsaber Duel by ThePianoGuys


That's all, I have GIT quiz tomorrow. Please pray for me, everyone who reads this!! :D 

No comments: