Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Recent Book Haul

From yesterday's Popular Book Fair at Berjaya Megamall Kuantan, Pahang.

1. Emily Giffin's' Heart of the Matter' hardcover (original price RM120.10 got it from RM16.90!!)
2. Mitch Albom's 'For One More Day' hardcover (original price RM68.50 got it for RM9.90!!)

For my siblings and for me (haruslahh. I really want my siblings to love reading but they don't love reading as much as I do! Okay, they read the Hunger Games trilogy, Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, True Singapore Ghost stories or any other true ghost stories, Goosebumps, Fear Street, Mr Midnight and Roald Dahl's books. Oh, and they love comics and mangas. -___-. Other than that, no! I've never seen any of them buying books other than those listed above)

1. Edgar and Ellen High Wire by Charles Ogden hardcover (original price RM30.50 got it for RM4.90!!)

and, EIGHT Horrible Histories Books by Teary Deary!!!! I remember reading these books when I was very young and I love them dearly!!! They are very informative and entertaining!!! LOL

2. Horrible Histories 'The Gorgeous Georgians'
3. Horrible Histories 'The Blitzed Brits'
4. Horrible Histories 'The Terrible Tudors'
5. Horrible Histories 'The Smashing Saxons'
6. Horrible Histories 'The Stormin' Normans'
7. Horrible Histories 'The Rotten Romans'
8. Horrible Histories 'The Ruthless Romans'
9. Horrible Histories 'The Slimy Stuarts'

each for RM6 the most I guess. HAHA too lazy to count. I spent less than RM80, I'm sure of it, I have the receipt. :P 

Parents are coming to Kuantan and my siblings are on holidays so I'm going to give them these books to read at home. I'm a good sister kan? :P

I still have to read
1. The Hobbit  by JRR Tolkien
2. Animal Farm by George Orwell
3. Beatrice and Virgil by Yann Martel 

Made a promise not to go to the upcoming 'Big Bad Wolf sale' then I feel like going. Hehhh... 
I love books so much that if I were to make a vlog, I would surely talk about books! LOL.

Okay, a favourite song from a favourite band (?) --> The Piano Guys.



Till then, assalamualaikum w.b.t and may you have a splendid day! :D 

2 comments:

a said...

whoa! bookers' heaven <3
amazing deals you got there, I hope your siblings will enjoy reading them.
Those Piano guys are inspiring!

Sarah said...

Yes, bookers' heaven! xD

I hope so... LOL.
Indeed, they are! You should subscribe to their channel!I love ALL of their songs. Try listening to 'Can't Help Falling in Love with you' and 'Canon in D'. Hehe.