Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

Lord of the rings equals legendary!

I have watched The Lord of The Rings trilogy COUNTLESS times, since I was eleven (okay fine the third movie was in 2003 and I was thirteen) and it has been ELEVEN years now and up until now, I must say that no other movie could be compared with these three. *sobs*. Not even Harry Potter *sobs* or Star Wars *sobs*. Lord of the Rings trilogy is simply THE BEST movies ever existed in this world. LOL.

I don't know why I feel like crying (almost crying) whenever I watched certain heart warming scenes *sobs* with the appropriately placed, suitable music in the background *menangis*.

And so, if you haven't watched the Lord of the Rings. GO WATCH THEM NOW!! WATCH WATCH WATCH! I know, each movie takes a long time to finish (about 3 hours each) but it is worth it, I tell you!

And now, I am looking forward to watch 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey' this December. I MUST WATCH IT! I MUST!!! 

If you're a huge fan of the Lord of the Rings movies and the soundtracks, then, it is COMPULSORY for you to listen to this beautiful piece of Lord of the Rings medley performed by Lindsey Stirling. I have listened to this for countless times already. It is just so beautiful! *shed tears away*. 




P.S. Current word count for NaNoWriMo Day 12 is 24,458 words. Gonna hit 30,000 by tonight (esok cuti, yes!) okay bye!! May peace be upon us all! 

No comments: