Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 3

current word count: 6285 words.

If I continue writing 2000 words a day for the rest of November, I'd end up with at least 60,000 words. And win NaNoWriMo!

Please please let me win NaNoWriMo.

Important stuffs next week
1. Dosage Design 2 Quiz - Dr Saifullah 
2. Dosage Design 2 Quiz- Dr Farahidah 
3. Submit Lab Report for Capsules

Important stuffs for Nauseating Awesome November
1. Literature Search complete first draft
2. Biostatistics presentation 30th November
3. Pharmacokinetics Assignment due 30th November
4. Hospital Pharmacy Practice Report
5. Pharmacokinetics Lab Report due 2 weeks from last Thursday.
6. WIN NANOWRIMO!!! 

I've deactivated my facebook account. Available at Blogger, Twitter and Google Plus. Just search my name, Sarah Syahirah (Google Plus).I've abandoned my Tumblr. LOL. 

I love 'The Lord of The Rings' and I'm re-watching the first movie. And oh, I'm currently reading Yann Martel's 'Beatrice and Virgil'. It's a philosophical fiction. The author studied Philosophy in University. I wish I could take Philosophy as well. 

Adieu and salam! :) 

2 comments:

a said...

Gambatte Sarah! you can do it ;)

Sarah said...

Thank you Luna!! :)