Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

Sean Biggerstaff in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!

Assalamualaikum and hello to all. =)

Remember this cute guy?


Oh, no no. Not the specky one on your left. Everyone knows and will always remember the specky guy. The one on his left. The Quidditch captain of Gryffindor. The Keeper. The cute but unnoticeable supporting character.




Righto.

It's Oliver Wood, one of my favourite characters in the book. *dreamy look*

Named after Germany National Team former captain and goalkeeper, Oliver Kahn. .
 I made up the fact myself. But it's coincidental, right? Oliver Wood was the keeper and captain of the Quidditch team. Oliver Kahn held the same positions as well. Could it be that...

J.K. Rowling secretly supports Germany over her own country during World Cup? *bewildered look*

Anyway, I digress.

Sean Biggerstaff only appeared in the first two movie directed by Christopher Columbus. I feel sad for him, LOL. The Harry Potter franchise survived EIGHT years without him. The last movie he acted in is 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets' which was in 2002.

As I was surfing and wandering around The Internet World and Wikipedia World aimlessly, of which I couldn't remember how on Earth did I manage to type his name into the search box and....


Which is just AWESOME! A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
Of course,  the Battle in the Great Hall is the most important and memorable event in the book! And the scene where Oliver Wood carries the dead body of Colin Creevy is really...disheartening.

Maybe he would just appear in one scene but oh who cares, like I'd said (or written), that particular one scene is so emotionally powerful that it would stir up different kinds of emotion, you get what I mean? Yeah, I haven't watched the movie (it's not out yet like, duh!) nor the trailer. But I've read the book.



I possess and had read all the books (tiada nada bangga di sini. Tiada apa-apa yang perlu dibanggakan, LOL. Oh yeah, the books in this picture are mine! :D )
Ok, back to the topic. I really hope that the camera will focus about 2-3 minutes or more on him. And let him speak a sentence or two, please!

Besides, who could forget that cheeky grin of his? :D


"You are the seeker,"

Err, is he still single? Was he even single before? ;)

Eh wait seminit! To think again, he's only going to appear in the 2nd installment of Deathly Hallows, am I right? HAHA. So much for being excited right now. :P

Disclaimer: Images of Sean Biggerstaff/Oliver Wood are googled.

6 comments:

ummu said...

oliver sgt x100000 cute...
lol sarah...
even ak pon da terlpe kewujudan dy dlm muvie ni...
hahaha....

Sarah said...

Yeah, Sean Biggerstaff @ Oliver Wood is the hottest actor/character ever in Harry Potter!

Robert Pattinson? Sure, I like him as Cedric Diggory but not as Edward Cullen. :P

See? See? Ramai sgt dh lupa kewujudan dia. Haha. Yang baru tengok Harry Potter tu lagi la tak tau tentang kewujudan dia. LOL

Sean Biggerstaff owes me a date! ;P

Thanks for the comment, Ummu!

Anonymous said...

Oliver Wood is soo cute!

Hana said...

ad apic dia di HP 7 gaaaa?

Hana said...

IS THERE ANY PIC OF HIM IN HP 7 PART 2 PLEASEE ? ^^ YAAY

Sarah said...

Haha, try looking for it in tumblr. I don't have it. :( I couldn't even spot him in HP7.2 :((