Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

A so-called tragedy. :P

Assalamualaikum and hello all :)

Taken from my facebook status. I deleted it after 30 minutes or so because I was afraid that my Mum would read it while browsing through her facebook homepage (though she rarely goes online but still, I could't take that risk, couldn't I?)

On the day I turned 21, I decided to cycle to class. I strolled gleefully down the hill, forgot to 'hit' the brake, lost my control, hit the road's divider and fell over from the bike. I quickly stood up, smiled (with some minor bruises) to my friends who tended to me with worries. And that's how I 'celebrated' my 21st birthday. An unforgettable day indeed'

Well, it goes something like that. Why am I afraid?
Because the day before, my brother Syafiq met with an accident. Again, with bicycle. Which resulted in him having a minor bruise on his forehead and a slightly chipped front teeth  :((.
My mother was so worried and a bit angry with him (marah sayang).

Oh yeah. I forgot to baca Bismillah before 'taking off'.  Doa kenderaan pun.

Wassalam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaa~ aaaa~~ aaaaaaa~~~~~~
im ok~ im ok!! hahahahaha.. sorry for i cannot avoid myself laughing.haha.. kelakar,dalam kete sufi sampai bilik pon gelak lagi..comel la sarah!!!

Sarah said...

Sampai hati Muna gelak! Hahaha. Takpe, tak kisah pun. :P