Pages

Friday 14 October 2011

So I'm 21. Does this make me officially a woman now?

Assalamualaikum and hello all. :)

As you grow older, you found that the date of which you were born becomes slightly insignificant. Rather, you perceived the particular date as the date your mother gave birth to you, that you're now getting older, the same goes with your parents, your family members, the earth, basically everything and everyone around you are getting older. The older you've become, the closer you are to death. So what have you achieved so far?

It seems like yesterday that I was in my old room back in M3, writing a blog post 'Turning 20'. And now, I'm already 21(not really, I'll only turn 21 tonight at 10 something :P)

I wish I would become a better person. A better servant towards Allah s.w.t.

Thank you for everyone's wishes. May you have a pleasant day. Wassalam. :)

2 comments:

Dasuki D5T7 said...

Happy birthday sarah.

Sarah said...

Thank you Norman. :)