Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

Day 1

I'm feeling a bit homesick. Ahhh.. ;(

The sight of my parents with my two brothers leaving me at the bus station brought despair within me. Just by thinking of them, makes my heart aches for I long for their lively presence in this boring place. >_<

Okay, stop the melodrama.

Today, I skipped the induction programme for Rx Quiz. I was too tired. To be truthful, laziness made up the 50% of the reasons why I was absent. 30% is -tiredness. 20%- no transport jauh gila nak pergi KOS! I'm from the sponsor bureau, I've done my job and I've trained the quiz moderators almost every week without complaints. I have no parts to play in the rehearsal anyway (main agenda of the induction programme) Besides, my other sponsor friends didn't come because they're still in their hometown (Bestnya!) So, give me a break this time, will you? :P

Yes, twas not the characteristics of a  good leader (I'm just a subcom anyway ). Being a good leader has its own limits though. Anyway, I plan to study tonight (read: PLAN). Induction tu sampai malam. >_<

Speaking of a leader, my friend Atiqah Hasman Yusri the 'career woman' had just been elected to become the VICE PRESIDENT for MyPSA (Malaysian Students' Pharmaceutical Assosication) I kid you not! This is really awesome and I'm proud of you! :D 

I went to Megamall with Sufi, Wa and Shakira. Went to Popular Bookstore (Boring, not much variety) to search for 'Jaja and Din' by Noor Suraya. Takde! So I bought Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. I gotta say, the man in the book scares me. The whole plot though lyrical (as it claimed to be), is also dark and disturbing. Humbert Humbert is mental, I tell you. Okay, I shall do a book review on this.

Question: Whoa, you still have time to read novel? *raise one eyebrow*
Answer: Study study jugak. Fiction is important too!

Yes,  it has become one of the necessary ingredients in the formation of 'me'.

That's all, may peace be upon you! 

No comments: