Pages

Saturday 19 November 2011

How horrible is horrible?

The dinner just now could be summarized in one word. HORRIBLE. Or maybe, I'm just exaggerating. :P
A few hours before, I felt like complaining about everything in this blog. There's so many people to be blamed, LOL. I just ABHOR last minute, disorganized preparations. But never mind. Thank you dear supportive participants and supportive committee members, Fatt, Kak Sarah, my MC-ing partner, Firdaus, my friends back there- Tiqah, Paris, Aina, etc. Thank you to the sweet Bruneian lady who kept on smiling towards us. Sejuk hati bila tengok dia senyum. Hehe. 

Anyway, we've tried our best, we've spent hours of making script and practicing but in the end, Allah decided the rest. Let's just have faith in Allah. 
And in the end, instead of forever feeling stressed out about that, we ended up laughing upon thinking about that particular incident. :D

I think I'm more suited to become the timekeeper, haha. Kena turun pangkat from Quiz Moderator jadi timekeeper. :P
When I entered the lecture hall, the first face that I saw was of Prof. Noriah's. She saw me and asked 
'Eh, you're the timekeeper?'
I grinned and said 'Yes!'
She asked again 'Oh, so you're the timekeeper'.
I laughed and said 'Yes, Dr.'
And she went off laughing. 

The reason for that...Oh well.. there's a back story to that. I'll tell it next time, insya-Allah. 

Right now, I wanted to watch 'an episode of How I Met Your Mother', get some good night sleep and get ready for my job tomorrow.

With that, may peace be upon you!

No comments: