Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Tagged by Zaty!

Sori Zaty. Lupa pulak nak buat tag awak. 

Rules.
1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
And create eleven new questions for people you tagged to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6.No tag backs.
7.No stuff in the tagging section about

11 things about me? 
I think I've done this before. Anywaysss....

1. As for now, I love books more than any other inanimate objects in this world! 

2.I dislike waiting for people and them waiting for me.

3. I don't know how to walk in high heels as I've been wearing flats since...ever! 

4. I'm scared of animals :B (and yet I plan to take Veterinary Pharmacy as elective for final year :O)

5. I dislike unnecessary shopping for clothes. 

6. I wear braces and glasses (nerd!)

7. Tend to show the characteristics of a feminist at times.

8. I was a prefect at school (ketandusan idea nak tulis apa)

9. I love to eat. Just give me any good food! 

10. Internet addict (duh!)

11. I have tumblr. :B


Done! Now questions from Zaty.

1.  Bilakah tarikh lahir anda?
2. Currently you favourie love song. aww. love song ok! hihi
3.  How you define true friend?
4. Macam mana korang handle stress korang eh? Help me
5.  Have anyhing be stolen from you? If yes, what is it?
6.  Kalau diberi peluang untuk ke masa lampau, tahun bilakah anda nak pergi?
7.  Pandai memasak tak? 
8.  Suka makan coklat jenama apakah?
9. Opinion mengenai FB terkini?
10. Macam mana saudari/saudara mengenali diri saya?
11. Bagaimana anda mengenali blog Nurul Zaty ini?

1. 14 October same year as Zaty. :D

2. Yu Jian by Stefanie Sun (Chinese song)

3. True friend = Mother. Perfect definition of true friend. Someone like her :D

4. Don't think too much about it. Between stimulus and response, there are several choices. You could choose your response. ( Stephen R.Covey- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People).

5. Maxis Broadband. LOL.

6.  Zaman nenek moyang untuk trace ancestry. Takde tahun yang spesifik.

7. Still learning. Same goes with studying Pharmacy. Pandai tak Pharmacy? Still learning. 

8. Cadbury

9. Lacks privacy.

10. CFS! :D

11.  CFS! :D (terstumble)

I wish to tag no one. :) 

3 comments:

Dekna said...

eh eh..sarah dah buat..hee

thanks! hee

xde mende sgt pun.

:)

Sarah said...

Hehe, no probs.

Tengah bosan lagipun. :P

Pinckacholic said...

Hye Sarah, do visit our blog n FB...TQ =)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fancy-elastic-ligature-for-braces