Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

For the next 6 weeks of lectures

Holiday's almost over. :(

First week's tasks
-2nd Pharmaco PNS quiz (Thursday)
-4th Halaqah session (Thursday)


Then, 3rd National Pharmacy Quiz on weekend (of the same week >_<)
-Help Quiz Moderator
-Write article about the event

Quizzes yang belum buat
Medicinal Chemistry- all THREE QUIZZES!
Physical Pharmacy- another TWO to THREE QUIZZES!
Anti-infective agents- another quiz (Medicinal chemistry aspect)
Pharmacology PNS- another quiz (Medicinal chemistry aspect)
Pharmaceutical Analysis- another TWO QUIZZES
Community Pharmacy Practice- another TWO-THREE QUIZZES!

Maximum number of quizzes to fit it in just FIVE weeks = THIRTEEN! (there might be two to three quizzes in a week, HAHAHAHAHA)

What's more,
Anti-infective assignment+presentation 
UNGS Assignment+ Presentation
Pharmaceutical Analysis Assignment+Presentation
Leadership and Management Assignment+Presentation

Maximum number of assignments to fit in just FIVE weeks = FOUR!

If that's not enough,
Pharmaceutical Analysis- another TWO lab practicals+ reports and THREE vivas!
Medicinal Chemistry- another TWO lab practicals+ reports 
Pharmacology PNS- one lab practical+report
Physical Pharmacy - FOUR lab practicals+reports
Community Pharmacy -another TWO lab practicals+reports

Total number of  lab practicals to fit in just FIVE weeks = ELEVEN lab reports and THREE vivas! 

And....
The last halaqah session. 

Then, REVISION PERIOD and FINAL EXAM comprising almost 100 topics out of those 8 subjects! I'm not exaggerating

And that's the life of an IIUM Pharmacy student. With that, thank you. :)

7 comments:

Lisa said...

awww! like how you use your Pottermore username as your blogger username :P

anyway, wow workload! :/

Sarah said...

Haha, I feel like changing my blog URL to that name too. But then, most people (acece) had gotten used to this almost-5-years URL so..no need la. :P

Ahh...yesss...I will survive! Everything will fall into place anyway, bit by bit until you finally realised 'Eh, it's over? Oh no, it's final!!!' Haha.

Dekna said...

huk huk huk...tersedak saya baca entry kamu..

waaa..takot takot

Luqman Fauzi said...

What happened to your feminist post? You were right. You could have included hadith to further illustrate your point.

Sarah said...

@Zaty. Hoho. Bersedialah! :P

@Luqman. Why la you sempat baca post tu? LOL. I just feel uncomfortable using my own experience as an example. I'll post it again later, using different example. Thanks for reading!

Luqman Fauzi said...

See, the thing is, I use something called an RSS feed (Google Reader). It automatically sends me any and all new posts from the blogs I follow. So even if you've deleted a post, I get to read it. Sorry, I can unfollow your blog if you don't like that.

Sarah said...

I see. Now I know.
Eh, it's okla! :D
It's just that I have to be more careful and to think thoroughly before posting an entry. :D