Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

I'm a Ravenclaw!.

Assalamualaikum and hello all. This seems like a outdated entry but since I don't have anything exciting to write about ; 

I gained early admission to Pottermore last September! And just like other fellow Harry Potter-ians, I'm excited to know what house will I be sorted to. My first preference would be Gryffindor. But ah well, the Sorting Hat knows best, I think. 
So, I'm in....


Yup. Ravenclaw! It's unbelievable. I'm not that smart but maybe my so-called intelligence predominates my other traits. Bravery-nope. I think I'm suited to be in Hufflepuff. Haha.

But in a way, it is kind of predictable since 90% of the 'Which Hogwarts House are you in?' quizzes had placed me in either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. 

How's my progress so far?
 Here's the answer: 
I've completed the game! :D

Well, sort of. Only the first part is available in Pottermore. It means that we fellow Pottermores will have to wait for the 2nd part which is based on the second book (which will be available around early 2012 or something.. Pfftt!)

While waiting, I should be collecting points for my house by brewing potions, challenging my friends to duels, etc. :P

No comments: