Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

Neverwhere

It's like, somebody has played some tricks on me. 
Surprisingly, those tricks narrowed down my choices or even, helping me to choose which is the best for me.
I'm a really indecisive person. Now, I have two choices. But I don't know which is better than which. I'm afraid that I could not live up to people's expectations when I finally have chosen one of those choices.

Oh yes, I've almost forgotten. Please no one but Allah. 

And again, that somebody who 'played some tricks' on me. I'm sure you know who that 'someone' is.Or maybe just a small percentage of all of you.  Teeheee...

Two choices. Choose one. To tell the truth, it's nothing big. Just a small matter brought into exaggeration by an abnormally dramatic drama queen.

Neil Gaiman is so awesome. Can't believe I haven't read any of his books before. HUHU.
He's like, the modern-age C.S Lewis (Chronicles of Narnia) and Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland)

2 comments:

Luqman Fauzi said...

Neil Gaiman IS awesome. I haven't read his novels, but I know he writes awesome comic books. I have a compilation of his short stories. You can borrow it if you want

Shameless plug =P
http://awesomecorps.blogspot.com/2011/11/peers-library-of-awesome.html

Sarah said...

Ohoo.. New blog, huh?

Sure, I'll consider your offer. :)
But first, I need to finish reading Neverwhere (Neil Gaiman), and some other unfinished books. >_<

Thank you!