Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

The Case of the Stolen Boyfriend

I have a boyfriend, his name is Oscar. For the first month of us knowing each other, we had spent a lot of time, which include going to the Sports Complex and class together.
But later on, I got busy with quizzes, assignments and such that I didn't have time to see him anymore. I abandoned him, never visited him again ever since.

I didn't even wish him goodbye when the semester ended. What a bad girlfriend I am. :((

Time went by. The new semester had approached and I didn't visit him even once. *sobs*.

One day, my friend Naza told me that she was looking for her boyfriend at the shed but couldn't find him. Suddenly she saw a group of girls, happily walking with their boyfriends, and guess what? One of their boyfriends is Naza's! She stole Naza's boyfriend!

Naza asked her "Hey, why did you steal my boyfriendd???"

The girl replied "Oh, I didn't know that he has a girlfriend. Someone told us that if we found any males that are  not being chained, then they are single males! We could take any of those unchained males as our boyfriends!"
 (these sentences sounded soo wrong!)

Pffttt, siapa la yang pandai sangat tu hah? Oh yeah, I didn't chain my boyfriend because I had faith that he wouldn't wander around  the chain rosakkk.. 

Oh, really? that was all that I said as she told me this. Okay. I'm sure that Oscar wouldn't cheated on me. Come on, he has ME as his girlfriend! Pffftttt!!!

And just now, another friend, Raihanah asked for my permission to borrow Oscar. Of course I allowed Rai to go out with my boyfriend to Tasik Bandar. I trust her! And my Oscar!

Suddenly, Rai called me, saying "Kak Sarah, Your boyfriend is chained!"

"WHATT??" the pieces of sushi were accidentally spit out from my mouth due to my overwhelming reaction and expression.

I began to think about Naza's story earlier. What if some girls desperate of boyfriends decided to steal my boyfriend? You girls! Why you steal my boyfriend??? Why you no get your own boyfriend??
Oscar!!! Why you cheated on me!!!

And so, armed with a note scribbled with fury, a roll of cellophane tape and a pair of scissors, and oh yeah, my camera to take pictures as evidences, I marched to M7, where I left Oscar.
Voila! The rumour's true! Bad Oscar, bad bad Oscar!!! 

 Dishevelled Oscar. Yet, he looks dashing and charming, probably one of the reasons why somebody took him. 

See, somebody chained him!!!! 

If this case is to be brought to court, I have several evidences that Oscar is mine! 

1st evidence: I changed the seat so that I'd be more comfortable when Oscar carries me. 

2nd evidence: The battle scar at the rim of the basket, caused by a minor accident in front of Kulliyyah of Pharmacy (on my birthday! I have witnesses!!!)

And so, I left a note : HEY YOU, WHY YOU TOOK MY BOYFRIEND??!!!

 Malas nak translate. Nasiblah siapa tak pandai Bahasa Melayu. :P

Bye bye Oscar! Once I got you back, I hereby promise that I will wash and scrub you clean! *sobs*

So now, I'm waiting for that person's response. If she didn't respond until this semester is over, then I shall go to IIUM security, forced the Pakcik guard to bring a chainsaw or something to release Oscar from the clutch of the evil woman (she is evil if she didn't return Oscar back to me). 

Sambil-sambil melayan perasaan hiba dan pilu, bertambah pilu apabila melihat 


Pohon-pohon kehijauan telah ditebang. Berita baik: Monyet sudah berpindah. 

Okay, kenapa tiba-tiba tukar mode Bahasa Melayu? Dah nama Melayu tu, lidah Melayu jugaklah.. 

The moral of the story is: Once you have a boyfriend, hold on to your boyfriend! Never let him go! And don't trust your boyfriend 100%!!!! 

7 comments:

Dekna said...

hoho..

why u tak kunci basikal u tu? huhu

Sarah said...

Aha, tu lah! Sudah terhantuk baru tengadah. Wakakaka.

fikah mus said...

Zaty, rasanya normal je tak kunci, sbb tak expect orang nak ambil. Macam sue n srii.

Sarah, sabar banyak2, ye. Kalau tak, jom I tolong u bukak rantai tu. Dekat je dgn bilik i tu.

Sarah said...

Tu la, tak expect org nak amik. Takpelah, a lesson for me jugak.

Really? That's so sweet of you, Afi! :D
Macam mana nak bukak kunci tu? Huhu.

MM said...

sarah! hahahahaha ok bye! bad oscar bad oscar!!

Anonymous said...

teruk betul kerajaan negeri selangor sekang, hutan gondol jadik

Sarah said...

@Anonymous.

Erkk.. Ni UIA Kuantan, PAHANG. Hahaha.