Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Weekend getaway

Assalamualaikum and hello all.

Why hello there! We are Sarah's shoes! Our owner is resting comfortably on the hammock by the sea, taking a picture of us (me and my partner). Smile! 

My family -Mommy, Daddy (saja gedik panggil mommy and daddy LOL) and my darling siblings, Syazwani, Danial and oh-so-adorable Haziq came all the way from Kedah to visit me here in Kuantan! Syafiq did not come because he's currently busy with his project. 

So, we went to Cherating and stayed there for a night! My father and younger siblings (especially Haziq) had great fun at the beach while my mom and I just watched them, talking to each other like old friends. My mom is my best friend! It's hard to keep secrets from her! In fact, we tell each other everything! We even share clothes and shoes sometimes, haha!

But to tell the truth, I didn't have much fun because
1) It's weekend and I'm supposed to be studying for the imminent THREE quizzes next week!
2) Also, lab reports and the outline for my Nutra assignment! Gahh!!!

At first, I was a bit stressed and tensed up. But then I reminded myself;
"Come on Sarah! Just put your notes away and enjoy your holiday!!!! Don't be a studyholic and a future workaholic!!!"
I did that and wow, it feels so great not to think about your studies even for a whole day! (macamlah rajin sangat selama ni). I even played Clue-Do with Haziq (remember my youngest bro who loves boardgames?) and he won! (coz I bagi chance kat dia, lepas tu gembira sangat sampai tidur pun tersenyum-senyum).

Then, bye-bye family! (wipe tears) They're currently on their way to KL to meet Syafiq in IIUM Gombak and have dinner with him at the oh-so-famous Mahallah Ali's cafe, insya-Allah. 

As for me, I'm stuck here for another two weeks in the land of the nerds STUDYING for the sake of the ummah! Wahh!!! 

Okay, may peace be upon you! =)

No comments: