Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Que Sarah Sarah

I know it's Sera, Sera. Whateviaq la. LOL.

Why do you think too much about the future? 
Contrary to the famous cliche 'the future is in your hands', I must say that the future is not entirely in your hands. 
Things that you plan to happen might not actually happen and vice versa. 

Why worry so much about the future? It has not happened yet. REPEAT.

As I reflect on this, I arrived into a conclusion
I should just do my BEST in everything I'm doing right now,doing my best in everything that I intend to do, insya-Allah, it will lead to a great future. 

Surah al-Insyirah ayat 7-8. 

Maka apabila kamu telah selesai (dari sesuatu urusan), kerjakanlah dengan 
sungguh-sungguh (urusan) yang lain, 
dan hanya kepada Tuhanmulah hendaknya kamu berharap.

صدق الله العظيم 

No comments: