Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

Best things about Malaysia

Okay. I do adore Japanese songs, dramas, mangas, animes, hot Japanese actors and such.
Malaysia might be a third world country and that it is a bit left out in technology and the mentalities of its citizens as compared to Japan and other first world countries.
Various examples include:
1. Malaysians love to litter though there's a tong sampah besar gedabak in front of their eyes.
2. Social issues/ problems/ decadence among its youth.
3. Stupid political leaders and stupid dirty filthy Malaysian political scenarios. Stupid irrelevant political parties avid supporters.
4. We too, are being far left out in Sports. Okay. Football, to be exact. Now where's the era of Mokhtar Dahari? Can't someone like him be resurrected back? And that the government had spent millions to date to create such 'professional' football players.
5. You want more examples? Try being a Malaysian.


OKAYYYYY>>>> The best things about Malaysia are:
1. The multi-racial citizens. Sure, there might be some big racism issues here. But I seriously think that the Malays would still be ( what it is in Englis)- berada di takuk lama if it wasn't for those other races. Takuk lama? In terms of competency, mentality and stuffs. Just because they are non muslims doesn't mean that they are bad people who influenced the Muslims towards the 'unislamic' cultures, etc. Just look around you. Majority of people who committed the crimes are the so-called Islam youths. We become more competent when we see the Chinese becomes more successful.

2. Ok. True Malaysian dramas. I'm not talking about those Bohsia movie, Remp-it, such and such. I'm talking about Yasmin Ahmad films. Popiah pictures. Red Films pictures. I would recommend them to anyone who would like to get a grasp on how Malaysia and Malaysians are all about. Malaysia is not all about Malay people becoming Mat Rempits and Bohsia. Nor is it about unrequited love,fights over inheritance. Heck, you don't need to be in Malaysia to experience that. I love dramas and movies about UNITY. And that includes the award winning Petronas advertisements.

3. Its rich history and cultures. Malacca is my favourite state in Malaysia. To see that Malaysia is sculpted from the rich history of the glorious Malacca empire, and that the chronologies of events that followed had moulded Malaysia to what it has become now. About the unity among Malay people. I really admire the Malay leaders at that time.They are true, selfless leaders. One of the reasons that make me proud to be a Malay and a Malaysian. Now? AHHH, NO WAY! Is it so hard to unite among MALAYS? Do we have that much of differences? What? Political views? Get a grip, Malaysian political leaders! You guys make me ashamed to call myself a Malay and a Malaysian!

4. The rainforest. I love the lush and green tropical rainforests in Malaysia. Malaysia is a really beautiful country. Though we do not experience the four seasons in a year, I still love the hot and humid climate. I love the beautiful islands in Malaysia. Hawaii is nothing compared to those islands. I love the sunny beaches. Though the weather is getting hot day by day.Blame Malaysians for that. Blame me too. I should have practised recycling.

5. The Lebuh Raya Utara Selatan. Malaysia's best development. Enough said.
P.S. I have my own opinions and see things in different perspective. Dun blame me if my opinions aren't the same as yours! :)

6. The foods. I love Malaysian foods. The Asam Pedas, tempoyak, traditional cakes. Roti canai, tose, nasi lemak, laksa. I love them all. Malaysian foods are heaven!

And... I can't afford to list more. I love Malaysia. And I am proud to be a Malaysian. :D

4 comments:

DIYSAR said...

wat???The Lebuh Raya Utara Selatan. Malaysia's best development!!!
u got be kidding me sarah

Sarah said...

Betul laaaa...
It's my opinion anyway..
I looked at things in different perspective.
Eh, bukan senang oh nak bina lebuh raya tu. Banyak nyawa yang terkorban.

Anonymous said...

lebuh raya pantai timur lagi best....

nk g uia kuantan senang je....



-KingSyahmi-

Sarah said...

Lebuh Raya Pantai timur tak bestlaaa..
Coz jalan dia pusing2, pening.
But kalau dekat dgn UIA Kuantan, why not?
Balik Kedah lalu Lebuh Raya Timur Barat then, hehe.