Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Trigonometry oh Trigonometry

I LOVE Trigonometry. Seriously. It may seems weird to those who despise trigonometry. But yeah, I enjoyed doing the questions and exercises. It's just a matter of dealing with the angles and sides of a TRIANGLE. Ok, fine. TRIANGLES.

But then, my interest towards trigonometry suddenly wavers when I encountered a topic that I faced difficulty with since secondary school. Even my Add Maths tutor, Mr. Chong admitted that it is quite difficult. What's that topic again?
PROVING IDENTITIES!
Yes, what's there to be proved about? It's math, come on! Not a mystery or crime cases, where we have to prove who did this and that? Hohohoho.

Oh, never mind.. I'll try my best! I WILL try to prove these 'mysteries'. I will prove it, that you! You are the one who did that. You're disguising as complex characters that blind us all into thinking that how difficult it is to solve this case when in reality, you are just the simple character that no one has ever suspected of! You're in fact, a SINE hidden beneath the CO SECANT'S cloak. Or you might be COS, the culprit who wears the SECANT'S SMILE! Pandai ye.. Disguising as someone else.. I will prove your real identity by making the LHS equals to the RHS and vice versa. Yes, that proves it! Sarah Sarcastic the Math Sleuth will solve this case anyway! And she shall not sleep until she can figure out how on earth did something simple can be transformed into something complex! And she will solve this case, by transforming complexity back into simplicity. Mind me, I dunno what am I talking about. It's 12. 07 am and I'm still struggling with Math.

I don't have enough sleep. Yeah, seriously. I slept late last night, studying for Maths quiz. And I have class from 8 am to 1 pm. And from 3 pm to 6 pm. Haih! Haha, not complaining, hehe. Nabi Muhammad tak suka orang yang mengeluh. Huhuhu.

Yeah, this is the time to apply the 'skills' learnt from Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot, Miss Marple, Ellery Queen, Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa, Hajime Kindaichi and yeah.... Mdm Nurafizah. Hohohoho...
And also, to learn about the suspects' histories by referring to Precalculus 5th Edition. :P

No comments: