Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2009

JPA Briefing

Briefing yang entah apa-apa.
I know that I shouldn't have attended the briefing just now.
Wasted already, ONE HOUR of Math Class.
Well, I quickly went out of the hall and managed to attend the remaining one hour. Maths class is two hours, you see. And I missed the sub chapter ANGLE OF ELEVATION thingy!
Aha, but I managed to answer the questions given a bit faster compared to my friends, who sat in the class from 2 p.m :D

Izzati and I were the first so-called JPA scholars to arrive in class. The others came in 15 minutes later. Hahaha.
Anyway, I don't understand a bit what they were talking about! More priorities were given to the first year students, the JPA scholarships recipients who secured places in local universities. You know what I mean? They got Program Ijazah Dalam Negeri.
We, the 2nd year students got the Program TAMBAHAN Penajaan 9A ke atas.
Anyway, I'm still grateful la.. to get the JPA Scholarship. Though I don't know what's the real purpose of it, haha.
Why? Because those in the Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy programmes are going to get the JPA scholarships anyway when they do their first degree in main campus. They will automatically get it. The scholarship.
Urrmm, why? Coz these three courses are the critical courses in Malaysia la...We will automatically work with the government as soon as we graduated.
I AM grateful, OK!

There are some people in my class who didn't even attend the briefing AT ALL!
Wow, congrats! You guys did the right thing! No point of attending it anyway, hahahaha.
I went out of the hall a bit earlier compared to everyone else. So, did I miss something? :P
Never mind, gonna ask Soul about it later. Hehe.
Soul and Afzan, both of them are only interested about the scholarship money. Yes, where's the money, man? LOL
And it's a bit embarrassing when I stated that I don't understand a single word the JPA people were talking about when Mdm Nurafizah asked me about it. Huhu..
Well, that's all.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I KNOW.

the whole briefing's pointless
we don't even get the money now in foundation lvl
instead, we hv to wait until 1st degree, itu pn klo lepas prerequisites

so????
wts the point of calling us up?


i get nothing but sakit hati since first years dpt scholar jpa tu within ONE FRIGGIN MONTH when we waited for almost a year. AND tak dapat pulak tu. T__T

dang.

Sarah said...

Relax, Liz. Hehe.
You're gonna get the scholarship anyway. As the prerequisite is CGPA 3.00 above.
:)