Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2009

>_____<

Thanks to those who tagged me... LOL
But sorry for that too coz..hehe.. busy solving mysteries...
I'll do all of them this weekend! :D
Lots of works to do.
I first planned to watch 'Night at the Museum 2' with Soul, At and Syidah. But then, it looks like the plan's been cancelled.
And went to the Jumble Sale booth. Looked at some books. Nice books. Cheap.But even if I bought one, I don't know when will I be able to read it.
One brother at the booth was so eager to tell me about the movie show. He even raised his eyebrows(kind of) when he mentioned ' Night of the Museum 2'. It's like, he was telling that "It's an entertaining movie." And yes, he even mentioned " Satu ringgit aje,"
I was looking and flipping the books that I merely nodded and gave a plastic smile, muttering 'Oh yeah?' as if I couldn't care less. So, I'm feeling a bit guilty there.
But, 'Night at the Museum 2'. I already have the DVD at home(haven't watched it though) so, it would be quite a waste, right? Satu ringgit pun..
And plus, there will be important classes like Biology and Chemistry tomorrow! Have to read and revise. Huhu.

But to make up for that, MAYBE I'll buy one ticket for the Thursday night's movie. It's called 'Maryam al-Muqaddasah' a.k.a The Holy Mary.
MAYBE I'll watch it alone coz it seems like none of my friends shows any interest in it. I love this kind of movie. It broadens your horizons. And Hollywood movies are so overrated.
OK, just MAYBE. I plan, but Allah decides, :)
That's all. Salam. :)

2 comments:

ummu said...

...just wanna ask 'bout 'the holy mary', what's the story 'bout??i mean i know the holy mary story, but is it some kind of documentaries or sumthing like the da vinci code???

Sarah said...

It's a movie, I guess.
Hehe, hopefully. :)