Pages

Thursday 11 June 2009

Knock! Knock!

Wow, sudah lama tidak menulis blog! Hohoho.
So, what's cookin' for the past few days?
First of all, lemme tell ya bout my core course and FIM groups for this semester.
It's the most AWESOME group I've ever been in!
The combination of fellow friends and acquaintances from the previous 3 semesters' groups.
Yes, Sem 1, Sem 2 and Sem 3 awesome people are joined together!

What bout the lecturers?
We have awesome lecturers too!
Mdm Nurafizah for Maths 2. Oh yes, I LOVE Maths! It's unbelievable, I know. But I feel that it's a bit easier compared to Maths 1. So far, I don't have to crack my head up answering the exercises as compared to Maths 1. So, does that mean I have fully acquired the necessary skills to answer trigonometry questions? Urm well, I dare not to say so. Anyway, I will try my best! :D
And the best part about Mdm Nurafizah is that she explained each single thing in such a short time and yet, the explanations are very detailed. And that it's not that hard to understand. Well, so far, that is. I hope this will continue thorughout the semester!

Mdm Fazlina for Biology 3. We study genetics this semester. And I love Genetics ever since I learned that during Secondary School. It's cool and interesting. Fascinating, on how you could predict so and so, the traits that will be inherited by the future generations, etc.
Mdm Fazlina is quite young. Well, youthful. And she has AWESOME sense of humour! I LOVE BIOLOGY!

Mdm Aina for Chemistry 2. Just like Mdm Fazlina. She is quite young. She has awesome sense of humour too. And that she really explained each facts thoroughly to make sure we get a grasp of what's happening. LOL. It's just that I find Chemistry 2 is a bit difficult compared to Chemistry 1. This is an honest opinion. Organic Chemistry, you know. Mdm said that it is not rare to see a student who earned an A or A- for Chemistry 1 (Inorganic Chemistry) scored as low as D for Organic Chemistry. Gosh, I'm scared. But then, Raja said that Chemistry 2 is easy. And that his CAM is 46! Bloody! Well, I just think of it this way. If he could do it, so can I! :D Insya-Allah.

And Ustazah Sabariah for FIM. She's very strict on the first day of class. Explaining about the class' protocols, on how we the sisters should make the tudung covers the shoulder, chest, DUH... And being punctual, so and so. We were a bit terrified and slightly annoyed with her at first. But in the second lesson, we finally figured out that she is not that bad. She might be a bit strict. But I love the way she conduct the lessons in class. By telling the sirahs of the prophets, etc. And sometimes it even give me a sense of realisation on how small and extremely powerless am I compared to the Mighty Allah.
And then there's the assignment of which we have to hand over on the fourth week! No!

Other stuffs? Oh yeah. Last Friday, my family came to KL. They fetched me and off we went to Malacca and stayed there for 3 days and two nights. It's for the purpose of attending a relative's wedding actually. But we got around the city of Malacca, visiting the Stadhuys, reminiscing the past, glorious history of Malacca. We are a bunch of history freaks, LOL.
Well, it was really nice. We planned to get on the cruise along Malacca river but unfortunately, I got sick on the second day and had no mood to go anywhere except staying in the hotel room, accompanied by boxes of tissues and me, sneezing and sneezing for every single second.

I swallowed lots of paracetamols and got better on the next day. But on Tuesday, I met the doctor in UIA clinic anyway. To get proper medication. Hohoho.

And thanks Ummu, Su'aidah and Kinah for remembering me as 'Matsujun's number one lover fan!' by getting me a Matsujun keychain(well, sort of). Hehe. Though it might be simple thing for you guys but thank you, I really appreciate it. :D

And as for personal matters, haha. No need to reveal them here. LOL.

Husna lent me a 'Hana Kimi Taiwanese version' DVD. Just finished episode 1. The plot is a bit draggy and the storyline is a bit bland with less humour as compared to the Japanese version.
I've watched the final episode before in 8TV way back then. What could I say? I might contemplate on deciding whether to watch the remaining series or not. Well, see first. That is, if I got really bored with Biology, Maths and Chemistry. And FIM. Hoho.
I didn't even manage to finish the remaining episodes of 'Zettai Kareshi'. Guess why? Because it's boring. Hana Kimi Taiwan is 2 times more boring than Zettai Kareshi. Seriously.
EDIT: Hana Kimi Taiwan is AWESOME! Zettai Kareshi is 2 times more boring than Hana Kimi Taiwan! Hahaha..LOL

Husna is such a pal! She is so hyperactive! She came to my room to watch 'Hana Yori Dango' on my laptop at 8 and left the room at 3 in the morning. And yet, she seemed energetic as ever in the morning classes that start at 8. She is really funny and yet, extremely smart.. She's taking Medic, what.. And she's really kind that she offered herself to accompany me to the clinic last Tuesday. Though she might be a bit sarcastic at some times (LOL) she could be rather absent minded too. In a good way, I mean. Hahahaha...

And just for the purpose of getting THREE electrical items stickers for free, Fizah had offered herself to become the gymkeeper of ZC Mini Gymnasium! LOL. I heard that her mum was quite angry with that, maybe worrying whether it will affect her studies of what. But, hahaha. It's quite funny, really.

Some Convent juniors came to my room to ask about my advices, my opinions about so and so. I am more than delighted to help them but they can be a bit annoying at times. Like, how am I supposed to know about the whole new system that has been introduced in UIA! I couldn't care less! This system don't even have my stamp of approval! Well, everyone's stamps of approval! The second year students', that is.
And there's one statement that made me a bit mad. She asked
" UIA ni memang buruk ker?"
I was like, WHADDAHECK! It's not that ugly or severely dilapidated or whatever. It's just OLD. Don't come here if you want to criticise everything about it.

Well, that's all, I guess.

4 comments:

-KingSyahmi- said...

"Mdm said that it is not rare to see a student who earned an A or A- for Chemistry 1 (Inorganic Chemistry) scored as low as D for Organic Chemistry. Gosh, I'm scared. But then, Raja said that Chemistry 2 is easy. And that his CAM is 46! Bloody! Well, I just think of it this way. If he could do it, so can I! :D Insya-Allah."


hahaha...


i study chem2 until i almost lose my sanity.....its true...ask my roomie if u know them...

my mdm also surprised at first, but after the CAM is out and we have a little mock exam session at during class, she said i can this one easuly...


surprise2 the question was very2 hard and quite tricky...


i spent all 2.5 (?) hours of the exam to answer the question...


later in this sem, she told me that i have only one incorrect answer!...


phew...the moral is, chem 2 is easy, if u do a lot of exercise and memorizing the reactions up to the point of losing ur sanity...

Sarah said...

Whoa, awesome!

I'll take your advice then,CHEMISTRY GURU even if it means losing my sanity.
Well, duh! I'm already losing some of it now. Hahaha

Lisa said...

i've just about to ask what CAM is when i realized that it's carrymarks.

kan? hehe.

Sarah said...

Haha, yeah...XD