Pages

Friday 8 January 2010

........

Finally I can blog! The internet connection is quite slow huh. See see, a small bubble popped out ' The wireless connection has no connectivity' well, something like that. Okay, connected to 'IIUM Community' again. Good.

What can I say, a brand new year has started. So far, I'm quite happy with my mid semester exam grades. A minus for both Physics and Chemistry. Alhamdulillah. Maybe it's considered average/ not really good for those who are reading this. But, it's already considered a satisfaction for me as an average scorer who does not really have the flair and skills in Science subjects T__T.

My cgpa dropped drastically due to the previous semester's results. I tried my best but then maybe it's not my rezeki. It took a long time to fully bring myself on after all those heartbreaking-worrying-about-the-future moments. Ah well, failures are parts and parcels of life. Real success is not measured by your cgpa but how to have the will to hold on and stand up again, walk with your head held high as in with pride and dignity never breathe a word about your loss and pretends that nothing happened. I learned that.

I learned to accept whatever that's coming for me. I learned how to cope with failure and dissapointment. I even timed myself on how fast can I recover from heart-breaking moments.Please note that the heart breaking moments are related to my academics and NOT AT ALL related to members of the opposite gender if you know what I mean. Okay, two days. Need to improve on that. I learned on how to love myself more and accept myself the way I am. I learned not to worry about what people thought of me and instead, think positive about myself.

Apart from that, I am blessed as my PARENTS are here for me. My SIBLINGS, my FRIENDS and of course ALLAH, who has never ever escaped from my thoughts. I am blessed, I am grateful with all the bounties bestowed on me. And so I must work hard as not to dissapoint them. I'll try. Maybe I'll make the same mistake over and over again but I'll keep on trying. That's life. And I learn to accept the qada' and aqdar. If it's not meant for me, be it. Then it's really not meant for me.

And Gokusen is indeed, an inspiring drama. It kinds of inspire me to become a teacher. Minus all those yakuza fighting skills of course. But it is easier said than done. Haha.
As soon as you graduated, you will realize that there is more in life than just getting good grades, high cgpas and so on.

That's all.

No comments: