Pages

Friday 15 January 2010

Physics oh Physics

'Aina and I just came back from Central Spine. We went to Bro. Wan Shahrum's room to ask him some questions about the tutorial.

I was a bit blurred and blanked when Sir asked me the question about the vector stuffs. And so, both of them got to explain to me what the question's all about. LOL. Physics is not my forte, let alone ELECTRICITY. I really miss SPRING, HOOKE'S LAW, SOUND and WAVES. Electricity? Magnetism? What the heck? I understand the concepts but the questions could be so confusing and tricky. For example. There are two subquestions in one question. Subquestion (a) and (b). In order to find the answer for subquestion (a) you have to solve subquestion (b) first. How am I supposed to know that? Okay, maybe it doesn't really sound complicated to those who are reading this. He could see that I was a bit upset and he said ' It's okay, it's okay,'. I tried to suppress a smile and said ' Yes, I'm learning,' and 'Aina nodded. But I managed to get back on the line later on and get a grasp on the following questions.

Those questions are really hard but in the end, I know how to solve the questions. I can see the steps clearly now in my mind. Alhamdulillah. So, got to write out those steps neatly onto the paper and make sure everything finished by this afternoon.
Then, I need to complete the 21 questions of Chemistry Tutorial. Study more. Ganbatte!

No comments: