Pages

Friday 8 January 2010

More pictures, less words

I've just made this blog public again. And the number of visitors I get each day is quite pathetic. HAHAHA. My former readers have all ran away! (as if I have that many readers).
As I read back my previous entries, I was like... 'Borrringgg (yawning)' and ' BLAND, Takde perisa, takde gambar'
EXACTLY! A good blog needs to have pictures! Pictures make a blog interesting! People are generally LAZY. Malaysians are generally LAZY TO READ.
No point of writing long blog posts then. T__T

And I tend to write about my everyday life. I'm not a 'somebody' whom someone wishes to know about. I shall diversify the contents of my blog. Movie reviews, places, events, info. Okay, I shall do that. And strictly NO EXCESSIVE EMO MOMENTS.

My beloved Olympus is now in a 'LOONY' state. Orang Kedah kata 'GELONG'. I need to send it for repair. I don't have a good camera now. My camera phone is pathetic. You can't even squeeze three people in it. And the pictures taken are grainy. >_<

It's such a hassle to bring a camera everywhere. So I want something practical. A SONY ERICSSON (Yes, I'm a HUGE FAN of SONY ERICSSON phones, apart from NTT DoCoMo, teehee) with MP3 player (Duh, Sony Ericsson W series) with a good camera that can squeeze at least 5 people together.

I would want one as a 'Going to university' present. Pretty please, emak? :D

Oh yeah, my laptop is currently in a state of 'dijangkiti bakteria dan virus dengan banyaknya' so the virus dah makan some of the applications in this laptop. -____-
I couldn't even open the Olympus Master Software. So I couldn't upload the photos. Need to send HIM to the 'hospital' ASAP.

2 comments:

DIYSAR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DIYSAR said...

format jee..senang hehehehe