Pages

Saturday 23 January 2010

The Jemster and The Sarcastic's Day Out

This is a diary entry. You don't have to read this. :D

Jem and I went to Jaya One.
The 'Uncle Misai' is not on duty today. Thank God! I was thinking of being sarcastic towards him after that 'unfortunate event'. Payback time. Ok, next time.

OMG! Both of us didn't set eyes on each other since MARCH TWO THOUSAND EIGHT! Yes, waktu dapat result SPM! Imagine that!
And yet, when I found her waiting for me in front of the gate, I shrieked 'Jem!' in delight and put my hand over her shoulder and walked to Jaya One.

We went to Wendy's for lunch and both of us (okay, maybe it's just me) had been talking non-stop since 1.30 pm till Mich sent me back to my hostel.
I had a very heavy lunch there. One spicy chicken sensation burger, one medium sized lemon tea, one medium sized fries and a plastic carton of OREO ICE CREAM!
I thought that I can't finish the Ice Cream because I was so FULL. But I managed to finish it anyway. All of the food. Soul said that ' Sarah can/will eat everything'. Teehee.

Then we went sightseeing around Jaya One talking and talking. Went to Guardian's.

Then, both of us went to Cold Storage. We kept on talking and talking again. I feel surprised and delighted at the same time. Jem and I were good buddies during school but we weren't that close and we had never even hang out together. I thought that I'm gonna go all speechless throughout the date but I found out that I can talk non-stop for like, almost 3 hours! AWESOME!

We went to the Optometry Shop. Jem wanna buy a really cool glasses with really cool frames. Found one but she said that she'd have to wait for her parents. :P
Then, we walked around Cold Storage and she told about her life in Gombak and all. I was so freaking jealous that a friend of hers, Asyraff a.k.a an Economics Student is in the UIA Debate team and till now, he had travelled all around the world (okay, almost) namely, Holland, Bangladesh, bla bla just because he is in the debate team! I WANT I WANT! *SCREAM* Oh yeah, apparently, UIA Kuantan doesn't have its own Debate Team/Club. Kalau ada pun tak active macam kat Gombak. HOW PATHETIC AND LAME!!!

Went to the CD shop. Tak tau pun sebelum ni ada CD shop kat JAYA ONE! Okay, that is just an ordinary VCD/CD /DVD shop. Not really much stuffs. Lots of pirated DVDs labelled in files and arranged in alphabetical orders.
Original DVDs and Blu-Ray DVDs pun ada. Samantha Who? Veronica Mars, Ugly Betty, etc. Jem said she's gonna transfer/give me the 'Veronica Mars' series.
Went upstairs to this particular bookshop. BLOODY! The shop was closed! PFTTTT!!! And they put a list of books with discounts in front of the shop.
SHOPAHOLIC series. Each book originally costs about RM 30 + but the price has been reduced to
RM 18.90! BEST KANNNNN.... They even sell Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code  for
'RM 22.90! WHOAAAAA!!!! I'm SO GONNA HIT that bookshop again next week! I'm gonna borong all the books that I want! MUAHAHAHAHA. And thus I kena save duit. :P

Jem gave me a REALLY KAWAII ORANG UTAN KEYCHAIN from her trip to Sabah. I hung the keychain at the board in front of me now. The Orang Utan's smiling at me! CUTEE!! Hahahahaha

Both of us gave our names and signatures for the 'SAVE OUR FORESTS' campaigns/ petitions. You can see my name there. 'Sarah Kushairi'. :D
Jem was annoyed when one girl called her 'Kakak' and I kept on laughing uncontrollably.
The same goes with me. That Guardian PAKCIK called me KAKAK when I wanted to pay for my stuffs at the counter. Haha. Tak kisah pun. ;P

Then, both of us sat on one of the chairs with coffee table outside Coffee Bean when one Chinese Guy approached us, talking with a Chinese accented Malay, saying he's from Spastic Children Foundation, something like that. He called both of us Kakak. Jem looked annoyed again. I just grinned. He let us see the document with his name and I.C numbers on it and Jem pointed to the I.C number, 90-somethingsomething.

' Eh, we're of the same age!' I pointed out.
And off he started talking in English.
' Oh really? I've just finished my Form 6. Now waiting for the application for Monash University,'.
And blah-blah-blah. Both of us bought the door hangers that read:

MAJOR NAP IN PROGRESS
DO NOT DISTURB

One for RM10. He said that the RM 10 can support one Spastic Child for a week. YAAY US! WE ARE DELIGHTED TO HELP!

Then, we walked around Jaya One. One lady gave us a cute sample of handmade soap. Then, Michelle came to pick us up. Both of them wanted to head to Mid Valley Megamall and asked me whether I wanted to come but oh nooo.. I gotta study. Jem takpela, she's gonna go back to SP tomorrow. HUHUHU.
By the way, THANKS FOR THE RIDE, MICH!

Ok, that's all. I WANNA MEET MARIAM, FARAHIN, MALIZAH, FARAZUNA, SURAYA AND AININ and the REST of CONVENT PEOPLE AGAIN!

Jem and I made a plan that we're gonna go visit Convent during her long breaks in April. OK, CAN'T WAIT FOR IT! :D

No comments: